[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiring and risk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1451136359784.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451136359784.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Do you hire gay or transgender people? I've recently decided against ever hiring any such persons. Call it risk management. You don't want them suing you at the drop of a hat, with some bogus "oppression" story.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/5/24/11761242/valve-former-employee-lawsuit-transgender-discrimination
>>
> trans
No way in hell. I wouldn't hire a crazy person

> gay
If they were normal for their gender and did a good job, yeah I'd hire em. No bulldykes and no fairies.
>>
I was on /pol the other day, reading a thread about the transgender bathroom shitstorm, and it dawned on me that I have never even seen a trans person in real life.

Supposedly they only represent .5% of the population. It got me thinking how big of an issue this is over ~1.5-2 million people

As far as hiring gays, you never want to hire or work with over the rainbow flaming gays. They are just horrible people to be around.
>>
Hire well adjusted normal people who can do work without stirring up shit. Other than that who cares what they fuck?
>>
>>1267693
>Call it risk management.

Especially blacks that have a history of complaining about work and playing the race card.

Our HR team actually has training about "potentially disruptive employees" and we have very sensitive /Politically Correct ways of weeding out potential troublemakers.

Honestly, most tech companies are better off avoiding hiring blacks. Hell, all the local Asian tech companies do that anyways... Samsung, Hwawei, Foxconn... etc.

Only 'merican techies cave in to political correctness.
>>
Sure I would.

being transgender or gay doesn't make you worse of a worker.
>>
>>1267780
>being transgender or gay doesn't make you worse of a worker.

Of course it doesn't automatically make you a "worse" worker.

But trans gendered are 5x more likely to litigate against their former employer than non trans*. (*san jose mercury news)

Blacks are also 11x more likely to sue their former employers than whites.

That's why it's called Risk "MANAGEMENT"
>>
>>1267693

Unfortunately for you, more than half of all gays keep their preferences private.

I work at a factory and I am a 'hidden' gay, I have a collegue that's the same.

Homos are everywhere man
>>
>>1267819
Yeah, I'm gay too and I don't disclose that information for the very reason of employment issues.

I've been asked at work about the girls in my life and I've just had to lie about it, lest I be fired. I mean it kind of sucks because I feel as though I can't develop a very strong relationship with my coworkers (as I can't be honest with them) for fear of losing my job. I mean it sucks but it's just something you deal with when you're gay hehehe....

>>
>>1267748
Thats like saying 'pedophiles only make up X% of the population so I dont see how its a problem over ~1.5-2 million people'. Also if they're confused enough to think they're not biologically a man who's to say they arent confused about other things.
>>
>>1267819

That's why we ask for people's facebook and linked-in accounts for our low level workers (mostly warehouse monkeys)...

Seen plenty of black guys with Facebook pages filled with racism... anti-white, anti-asian, anti-latino, "muh reparations" crap.

Very easy to weed those out...
>>
File: squidward.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
squidward.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>1267819
>they walk among us
>>
>>1267851
What do you do if they don't have a Facebook?
>>
>>1267748

Exactly this.

Our tax dollars are getting wasted on an issue that effects literally a handful of people.

The laws need not be made. There is literally no problem that needs to be "solved".
>>
>>1267693
thank god no, local law insists on throwing them off of high buildings. can only hire gays if i have a death wish.
>>
>>1267819
>Homos are everywhere man
i guess that means they can function normally without problems.
wish it was the same for feminists.
>>
>>1267841
i have a colleague that i would swear is gay but every day he tells us stories about how he talks to girls asked hem out had fun with them.
if he would tone it down a bit it would be almost believable but shit is just too much. no many has so much energy to spend on chasing pussy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.