[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PREDICTIONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: up_down-330x348.jpg (9 KB, 330x348) Image search: [Google]
up_down-330x348.jpg
9 KB, 330x348
Let's make some predictions and we'll keep track of scores with IDs

>will crude (WTI) top $50 this week?
>will MGT close Friday above or below $3?

Post new questions if you want I only have two for now
>>
my answers are

>yes
>below
>>
>>1267030
Fucking niggers
BAYER AG
Everyone shorted it on the Monsanto deal which didn't go thru
>>
>>1267030
What do you guys think of american airlines and PACD?
>>
I predict gold will continue to slide and end the week below $1190 USD
>>
Tfw you tipped the cucks here to pay attention to Nokia
Tfw you made 10% ROI in a month after the results came in and bought in, knowing they'd be bad because they bought Alcatel
tfw you knew they were up to something in India
Tfw youre selling and buying in on next dip
>>
>>1267236
>tfw ive been shilling CERU and SKLN and people acrually listened to me, bought it, and lost alot of money.

Top top kekkers.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.