[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sick of the fake overachiever attitude of your co-workers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 200x198
I cant stand the kiss ass "pretend that are mr wonderful" attitude alot of employees have in corperate america. Its like they are terrified of losing their jobs so they walk around smiling and being hard pressed to please just like a dog who knows his owner is going to find the shit he left on the living room carpet. You know the type.
Bitches, plain and simple. Ur value to a company is whats important. Not how valuable ur employment is to yourself.
>>
>/biz/ - Business & Finance
>>
>>1265800
Donald glover is a wonderful overachiever
>>
>>1265800
Op, how many times have I told you you're not ready for the fry-o-lator. Get back to wiping down tables.
>>
>>1265800
>Ur value to a company is whats important. Not how valuable ur employment is to yourself.
You are inferior to your co workers
>>
>>1265800
If the company is legitimately important to them, I'd rather have a decent person committed to the company than a prodigy who's going to take a higher offer elsewhere by the end of the month.

If the company being important to them is just an act then kick em to the curb.
>>
>>1266570
I think this is my problem, I never kiss peoples asses and it makes me look like Im the lesser employee.
>Everyone else thanks me for their job
>They think im doing them favors by making them drive 5 hours away for no pay because I found them work.

Lets just say i dont work for that retard anymore.
>>
>>1265800
OP, just because you are a miserable piece of shit doesn't mean everybody should be. Maybe they just have great lives and enjoy having a job. Doesn't make them a kiss ass.
>>
File: 1412452142821.jpg (5 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1412452142821.jpg
5 KB, 251x251
>>1265800
>Caring this much
>>
I stand by what i said. If you are terrified of losing your job it is a stupendously significant sign that YOU ARE BEING PAYED MORE THAN U DESERVE.
and you know it.
but almost everybody in the us is overpaid so whatever
>>
>>1265800
>"pretend that are mr wonderful" attitude alot of employees have in corperate america

I make six figures and I'm on this fucking board half the day...

so yeah... most of us have nothing to complain about.

life is not so bad....
>>
I act like this, but that's only because I'm a legitimately nice person. I mean, there aren't a lot of nice people around anymore, and most that act nice have an ulterior motive.

Maybe OP is just cynical? Considering he's on 4chan, that's likely to be the case.
>>
>>1265800
I know that feel
>manager of McDicks acts like he is king of the castle
>>
File: image.png (276 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
276 KB, 514x536
>not pretending not to be a chummy office guy when you're really a sociopath
>>
Well I'm not sure about you but I'd rather work in an office filled with people smiling and trying to keep their job than work with a bunch of miserable people that don't give a fuck.

Trust me, I've worked with both.
>>
>>1269324
How could you be a sociopath if you're nice?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.