[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello biz, tell me can you >describe the perfect business?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Hello biz, tell me can you
>describe the perfect business?
>describe the perfect real estate investment?
>describe the perfect stock investment?
>>
>>1265758
If we could, we sure as hell wouldn't tell you
>>
>>1265758
the perfect business is where the demand is inflexible and you have monopoly on supply.
the perfect real estate investment is where you have 0 annual cost and can collect rent or otherwise profit from ownership.
the perfect stock investment is based in insider knowledge.
>>
File: General Of Dawn Nolan.png (33 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
General Of Dawn Nolan.png
33 KB, 201x251
>>1265775
Thank you anon.
>>
>>1265775
gee thanks mister
>>
>>1265758
The perfect real estate investment is hard - I guess a flip where you make insane money? like 6 months purchase / rehab / close and you end up with 150k?

Thats sort of a white whale though

For a buy and hold - a huge cash on cash / the thing increases in value hand over fist the entire time you own it (without having to improve much or anything) and its spitting money at you from rents

Getting all of those is again just a subjective fantasy but i've run into mobile home parks where every door is shitting 300 dollars a month and most of the money is tax free because of depreciation on capex

I've seen apartment complexes that went up 5-10% a year so you're getting that value on top of the equity from the tenants paying off the note for you

real vague
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.