[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>graduated last year >wasted the entire time >today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>graduated last year
>wasted the entire time
>today
>going to the library on a sunny day to learn all day
>feel bad that I'll miss out on life as it's happening

This is awful. Obviously I don't yet have a full time job but how the hell do people transition from the layabout student / NEET lifestyle to working hard?
>>
You just end up accepting that work will be a part of your life for the next 50+ years. The transition is never easy. It might even take a few years before you get used to it, so you better be doing something that you enjoy.
>>
File: tesla.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
tesla.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
It's tough but you just need to dive right into it. Find one thing you are interested in and work on developing an expertise in it. Read up on inspiration people like Elon Musk and learn from their experience.
>>
>>1265441

inb4 "try r9k"
>>
>>1265441
You just do it, faggot. My last semester of college was 2 days a week. Now I'm in a 2-month break before I start work. Think about the life you'll lead. Move in with some buddies so you can hang out with friends without having to actually go places and do stuff. Do you remember high school? It'll be basically like that but an hour longer each day. When it's the norm it'll be easier to keep going than quit.
>>
I don't know about you, but while I was studying, for the most time I spent 6 days a week, 9+ hours/week at the library and gained 0 cash. Now I have a full time job, only have to work 5 days a week for 8 hours and get paid decently
>>
I got a job and i am not sure if i like my life more
>>
>>1265651
So it doesn't get better?

Fucking wagecucks lying to me
>>
>>1265526
le paypal dream
le gov welfare whore dream
>>
>>1265441
You nut up, cunt. Your first years as a wage slave suck but hopefully you're working a job that has a clear progression so you can start moving up the ladder.

If you're not a high flyer or enjoying what you do, you should look at doing something else. Dreading work everyday sucks, yo.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.