[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snowball effect ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>18 years old, economics undergrad
>having 2k in my bank account
>wannabe investor, reading books about econ, biz, and finance
>need 30k to move in a business school in three years

Is it even possible to acquire this money with a 2k investement, in that amount of time?
>>
No.

But if you put that $2k into a business. Like home contracting for example. You could turn that $2k into $30k in a year or less.
>>
>>1264995
Don't expect more than 20% gains per year as a medium-long term investor, and don't expect more than to double your money as a daytrader.

Now those returns imply you are god-tier.

You're much better off running a business on the side. If you can figure out a small business where you can work on your own time, you'll be golden.

Maybe e-commerce, mowing lawns, selling a service, etc..
>>
>>1265002
+1 for ecommerce

don't take out any money and you should be well over $30k after 2 years

and there's so many resources to help you (will link a few upon request)
>>
learn to trade with leverage and you might pull it off
>>
>>1265047
or be homeless
>>
>>1265043
Link those resources
>>
>>1265047
I think you didn't understand OP correctly, he needs 30k in equity not 30k in debt.
>>
>>1265047
kek, best advice itt
>>
>>1265150
I'll just link one so you actually listen

https://empireflippers.com/junglescout/

googling the guy should set you off on a decent path. talk to me if you want more linkz / to talk ideas
>>
>>1266870
>>1265150
my thread is the bam margera picture. it's a thread about making money online, you can talk to me there or here. I'll keep a tab on the thread

this stuff is my tv and videogames
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.