[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs. Sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1444301440124.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1444301440124.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany.
>>
File: 1462756512079.jpg (259 KB, 820x1092) Image search: [Google]
1462756512079.jpg
259 KB, 820x1092
No shame being a neet. Apply for "good" jobs only, until you hit one. Do not lower your standars. Welfare is ALWAYS better option than the shit jobs.
>>
>>1264408
I've been a NEET far too long, it's too depressing. I hate thinking about killing myself because I have no friends and can't make any because I'm incapable of relating to people.

Being a NEET fucking sucks
>>
File: 53458384_p0.jpg (3 MB, 2633x3507) Image search: [Google]
53458384_p0.jpg
3 MB, 2633x3507
>>1264423
Oh anon. Why don't you play with me?
>>
>>1264396
Hahahahaha!

Of course I knew you racist faggots were just a bunch losers with no life blaming a boogeyman for your fucking shitty worthless "life". It's not a life is it.

BTW most ppl on welfare are whites.
You are just a little cumskin nigger who has nothing. You can't even make a decent argument. LOL

Hahaha kill yourself cumskin. Lol
>>
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>1264585
>BTW most ppl on welfare are whites.
>You are just a little cumskin nigger who has nothing. You can't even make a decent argument. LOL
>Hahaha kill yourself cumskin. Lol

STOP BULLYING ME!
>>
>>1264396
as a black guy that regular browse pol now i have this image in my head that the majority of racist are just like this guy.
>>
>>1264408
This. Do skill labor at the very worse. Min wage level jobs are a goy trap.
>>
>>1264396
Just stop playing games, go to the gym, start studying something you enjoy like finance, coding, etc. And try to make something like a business or invest in something. Seriously dude if you continue with this attitude you're going to be a loser for the rest of your life. I really don't think it's a solution but you could try provigil or adderall it might help you to get on track
>>
>>1264396
You just described the entirety of /pol/.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.