[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a quick loan of $2000 to get back on my feet and get back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1462749079013.jpg (654 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1462749079013.jpg
654 KB, 1000x1500
I need a quick loan of $2000 to get back on my feet and get back to being employed. But right now I have bad credit and no collateral. Is there any way I can go about this or am I screwed?
>>
>>1264374

Bump out of desperation.
>>
Webcam model.
>>
I have some friends over at Ace Cash Express that could help you out. Tell 'em Ben Dover sent ya'.
>>
Used to be a time when a man could make an honest living just sucking a few dicks behind the truck stop. $20 a pop, and you could have men lined up out the restroom door. Nowadays? Nothing. You can't make a dime since every crossdressing faggot on Craigslist is sucking dick for free.

That's why I'm voting for Hillary to bring back traditional gay values.
>>
>>1264393

Would if i had a webcam

>>1264397
>>1264404

Knew I should have put inb4
scarfing a bag of dicks
>>
>>1264374
>quick loan of $2000

nigga thats alotta money. thats like 2 months pay for average wage American.
>>
>>1264414

I was making 60 grand annually before I was let go. And now my unemployment has run out and I need a boost to hold off homelessness and eating rats. Roomates threatening to kick me out by the first
>>
>>1264417
thats what you get for living outside your means. enjoy homelessness. i did. also dont eat rats faggot. eat out dumpsters of big restaurants and beg for change.
>>
File: Capture.png (265 KB, 635x377) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
265 KB, 635x377
>>1264374

>Go on Craigslist
(no, not m4m this time)
>Free section
>Look for bikes/cars for free
(if you live in a rich city like me)
>Take so said bikes/cars before anyone else
>Sell back on CL for parts/as-is/used

>>1264417
God you're stupid as hell, how the hell did you not find something else before your neet bux ran out?
>>
>>1264458

Suicide meme
>>
>>1264374
you can go to a loanshark but if you don't pay they'll fuck you up
>>
>>1264417
how are you gonna solve your problems with $2k when you couldn't solve them on unemployment?
>>
>>1264671
>if you don't pay they'll fuck you up

Depending on the loanshark they might fuck you up anyway.
>>
>>1264417
>Earned 60k
>Ignored /biz/ advice of saving money
>Comes crawling back to /biz/ asking about how to get a loan

Don't reply to this thread. Let this thread die
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.