[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup biz New to this shit, Whats the best way of getting 1k and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Bannana.jpg (52 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Bannana.jpg
52 KB, 960x540
Sup biz
New to this shit, Whats the best way of getting 1k and paying it back about 40-50£ a month? Loan? Credit Card? Sell my body? Im a young dumbass working full time but the hours are slack for the time of year and im just wanting to get a decent PC. If theres a guide on this on here already i apologize and wasn't aware.
>>
>>1264216
Best way: Saving up the money in 3-5 months
Good way: Selling your boiipucci 20 times
Nigger-tier way: Loan
>>
>>1264216

you want something that cost 500bucks, b/c you'r a cry baby and you want it now you are prepared to pay 600$ for it? that's stupid.

1.do you want a decent pc or do you need one?
2.spend at least 1month before starting the search and buying, that will give you time to reevaluate priorities or the all deal
3.find money you already have. meaning sell some shit that will be obsolete after the buy
>>
>>1264216
>working full time but the hours are slack
so are you working full time or not?
>>
File: ZACH.png (226 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ZACH.png
226 KB, 500x281
>>1264260
Fair point. 35 hours a week but i was merely going by the title.
>>1264248
Its not so much the cost its paying it all at once. which is why i wouldnt mind paying it back over a long period of time.
>>
>>1264264
shit thread anyway but listen to this shit.
do not contract a credit to buy a computer
>>
>>1264328
thanks for replying, may i ask why?
>>
>>1264344
>Credits are never a good idea when you're using them to finance a lifestyle that is beyond your means. If, however, you find yourself in a place where you absolutely must have something essential (no, a remodeled kitchen or a tropical vacation are not essentials), and you can't afford it, a loan might be a good idea. Again, I'm talking basic essentials here. If you have to drive to work, you must have a functioning vehicle. If you live in a cold climate, you need a working furnace. Most of the time, these aren't purchases that can wait until you've saved the funds, and so a loan might be necessary.
>>
>>1264356
Thank you, ill fuck off the credit card than.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.