[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got my hands on 500 grand. The temptation to go on vacation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: wqe.jpg (1 MB, 2583x4000) Image search: [Google]
wqe.jpg
1 MB, 2583x4000
I just got my hands on 500 grand. The temptation to go on vacation for a year and buy a sports car is high. What should I do with the money? I don't want to work ever again.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 606x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 606x399
>>1263204
But ether go all in buddy
>>
Go on a vacation and buy a sports car
>>
Buy ethereum with it
>>
Travel first, and if you enjoy it, ask yourself how much value you will get out of a car sitting here at home while you travel the world...
>>
Spend it all on most expensive porsche you can, you wont regret it
>>
Index funds until your quarterly dividends are greater than your salary

Or a corp bond ladder if you want more of a cash flow

>tldr biz is not a CFA you jackass
>>
>>1263204
Go through the stock market, and buy stocks that have at least 4% yield, and have historically upped their payments every year for the last ten years. thats 20k to live off, so you don't have to work again. Unless your talking dollars, in which case keep playing.
>>
>>1263204

You can go on a bitching vacation for a tenth of that. Invest the rest. Buy gold and ethereum.
>>
Put 400 in index funds or any other instrument of passive income you like.

With the rest of the money you travel to Thailand, do a ton of coke and fuck some traps.

Don't buy a sportscar, it means either less trannies&coke or less /passive/
>>
>>1263204
Blend it in a gasoline solution, pour it in your ass and light a match. Or, don't be a retard and save most of that shit you faggot.
>>
File: 1316833056919.jpg (47 KB, 622x346) Image search: [Google]
1316833056919.jpg
47 KB, 622x346
>>1263204
>500 grand
>I don't want to work ever again
Very amusing.
>>
>>1263204
Consider Thailand or the Philippines.
12K per year would allow you to live in a hotel and eat out every day.
24K is the point of diminishing returns.
Do not even consider marrying one of the local gold diggers, just island hop and have fun.

No harm in getting that out of your system, and it's an affordable and worthwhile thing to do.
You should hire some professional advisors and invest the rest. Forget about the sportscar, get a used shitbox.
>>
>>1263204
>buy cute jap girl
>get cute jap daughters
>???
>profit
>>
Thanks guys.. and yeah I was considering Thailand. Travelling doesn't sound that expensive but I have 0 business sense and I have no idea what to do with the money that I've got(put it in savings and live off the interest - which would probably be low at 500k).. or invest it. If invest then how much and in what? I don't use /biz/ a lot but the whole ethereum thing sounds like a meme.
>>
>>1263417
you should have bought ethereum.. we all should have bought ethereum...
>>
Can I have some?
>>
>>1263417
Put it all in SDIV
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.