[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I have $50k saved up and make $10k/month. Due to the circumstances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (61 KB, 308x275) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.jpg
61 KB, 308x275
So, I have $50k saved up and make $10k/month. Due to the circumstances of my job, that's about $7k/month CLEAR straight to my bank account.

That feeling when you want to invest and step up your game, but can't find any investment opportunities.
>>
So???, I have saved nothing, I make nothing a month. I could be millionaire with a starting budget of $1000.

Stop crying pussy, start a business...

there are so many things to do, you can come up with millions of ideas.

You are not creative and probably not human.
So copy an idea, since you are a faggot without honor.

The world is crumbling and bio diversity get less and you are fucking fagging with your money.

fucking noobs, all of your biz people are fucking hearthless uncreative scum. help the fucking planet, i dont care about dead babies, make sure greedy people like you dont rape our planet.

look at all the rainforests, we need those for a healthy planet, yet you BIZ faggots destruct the fucking globe with your greed.

dumb selfish human/jew scum
>>
btw: if you wonder why I don't have money, I just got out of prison and have no papers.

next year I will have my business up and running. Then I will contact you guys of biz again (under the name FREEHOBO2016).

I will show you how to get multi-millionaire with my company.

You guys have no skills because you have no heart, you can't think how other people think, because you are selfish.

Your grandfather survived by using abusing others, or they snitched some neighbour to the church, because they were a witch

your great grandfathers and mothers were heartless pirates. who abused and used other people.

The church burned a lot of "witches" in the middle ages.

BUT THOSE PEOPLE WERENT WITCHES

those were people who got snitched by your great grand family. They thought lets snitch our neighbour for being a with, so we get rid of him..

A lot of good people died.

sneaky people survived, the Jews are the biggest example to that.
>>
>>1263200
>The church burned a lot of "witches" in the middle ages.
not really
>>
>>1263200
What the fuckballs are you talking about
>>
>>1263229
He's having a difficult time adjusting to the outside. Give him a year or so.
>>
>>1263191
>>1263200

i'm 12 and what literally did you just write?
>>
>>1263191
>>1263200
fuck off, you dumb nigger. fucking retarded niggers flooding /biz/ for get rich quick schemes then staying to shit post.
>>
Thanks for the advice freehobo2016.

You're an inspiration to us all
>>
>>1263239
Lold @ this one
But I know from experience your self confidence is through the roof when you just get out.
>>
>>1263200
t. witch
>>
>>1263165
I can give you 9% guaranteed annually.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.