[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buy Ethereum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: ethereum.png (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ethereum.png
25 KB, 300x300
Ok what is this meme?
Is this for real? does this company will worth that?
What the fuck does it even do?
How can I buy it?
>by new fag
>>
>does this company will worth that
>by new fag

Yes
>>
Pump and dump scamcoin like every other altcoin

The creators own most of the coins and has reached the top of its bubble and will be dumped soon and soon forgotten
>>
File: autism.png (327 KB, 578x473) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
327 KB, 578x473
>>1262601

watch this autistic fuck. he does a good job of putting ethereum into perspective.

https://vimeo.com/161183966
>>
>>1262601
>What the fuck does it even do?
Nothing

>How can I buy it?
First buy bitcoins, then give them to a Russian autist with a gigantic head and he will give you ether he pulls from his ass.
>>
Go to myetherwallet (Google it) and easily create a wallet.

Buy bitcoin (there's hundreds of ways to do this).

Exchange bitcoin to ether on shapeshift.io
Send the ether to the address you generated on myetherwallet.

Done, moontrain ticket secured.
>>
>>1262601
Everybody selling Ethereum because Vitalik Buterin sell all his Ethereum to buy LISK.

LISK $30.000 going to the moon
>>
File: wavez.png (634 KB, 976x599) Image search: [Google]
wavez.png
634 KB, 976x599
How about WAVES i got 22 for 1 dolar, possible future profit?

They are on ICO and aread got 10k btc
>>
>>1265070
Waves is scamcoin creator is in jail.
Lisk is going to be registered on Kraken Coinbase and Nasdaq.
>>
If you believe the OP is anything but a shill, then I have a bridge to sell you.
>>
>>1262660
jesus fuck nigga. this motherfucker is autistic as fuck.
>>
>>1265070
i just heard about this here on biz yesterday and spent some time reading about it. the ICO ends on the 31st, so i have a few more days to read more, but i think i'll put 1BTC into the ICO. that should be around 7000-8000 Waves.
If they get to $5 each it's fancy treat time.
>>
>>1265075
Source ?
>>
>>1263412
>>1265075

>this faggot posting again

Yes, LISK is supported by the US Government and NASA, buy lisk, NASA say literally to the moon. LISK $50,000 by end of the year. Satoshi has 7 bajillion LISK.
>>
File: moonlaunch.png (69 KB, 1513x391) Image search: [Google]
moonlaunch.png
69 KB, 1513x391
>>1262601
This is probably nothing which is why I didn't start another thread but I remember before the spike to $500 some TAfag talking about the bitcoin market hitting 3 consecutive lows before a run up. I just noticed this and was wondering if it is going to happen again soon?
>>
>>1265245
CNN Bloomberg FOX
>>1265254
Yes is true Ethereum and Bitcoin banned by governments in China, US and Russia.
LISK not will be used and is bought by Microsoft Bill Gates.
Facebook implements LISK.

$30.000 LISK be rich buy now fast!

>LISK MOON
>>
>>1265126
Waves biggest scamcoin.
Creator is now in jail.
Waves is broken and run away.
Not allowed and banned in Russia, China and USA
Stop do not buy Waves.

Buy LISK!
LISK best of best everywhere.
Look bizz everybody know LISK is Moon
LISK best coin
>>
>>1262601
Forget ETH, get some SRND
>>
>>1265288
Whats that some penny stock? Gtfo
>>
>>1265285
>Waves biggest scamcoin.
>Creator is now in jail.
>Waves is broken and run away.
>Not allowed and banned in Russia, China and USA
>Stop do not buy W
do you have a source? i have seen this several time on biz, but google gives me nothing. bitcointalk seems to have recent quotes from head dev.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.