[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fast Food Jobs and Employees Freedom of Speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_1896-2.jpg (419 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1896-2.jpg
419 KB, 1536x2048
Hello,
My name is James Sculthorpe, and I recently, I quit my job at a newly established "Dickey's BBQ" location in Petaluma. I was less than professional in my letter of resignation and while the employees got a kick out of it, the management was less than pleased. Below is the letter, in pdf and I will also be posting it in a subsequent string of images. I have heard through the grapevine that the management has found it threatening and is looking to call the police.

My questions are:
Is it perceivable as threatening?
What does this mean for employees rights to go off on the establishment they work for, especially after they have suspended association?

Here is the link to the letter: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kr0ncg1rksk76mu/Untitleddocument-6.pdf?dl=0

Would appreciate the input. Thank you.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Christ. When did /biz/ become the "I fucked up in real life. What do?" board? Take it to r9k or something.
>>
>>
>>1262064

My apologies, directed here from /pol/
>>
No one cares you fucking loser
>>
>>1262052

They don't perceive it as threatening, a couple suits just think you might go back and shoot the place up, they will be silenced by smarter suits who know that if they piss you off you might just do that.

Enjoy never working there again though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.