[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it actually a good idea to make your hobby your job? Wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 547x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 547x530
Is it actually a good idea to make your hobby your job? Wouldn't you get tired of it?
>>
Depends on your hobby. Fapping doesn't pay well unless you are young and female.
>>
>>1261834
Yes you would, but at least it wouldn't kill ya doing it every day.
>>
File: jagr.jpg (589 KB, 1500x1131) Image search: [Google]
jagr.jpg
589 KB, 1500x1131
>>1261834

>Wouldn't you get tired of it?

Not if you like it.

pic related - 43 years old, no gf or kids, plenty of money to retire, yet he doesn't
>>
>>1261857
slavs are different, they just are.
>>
>>1261862
Slavs are pretty god tier, right behind the Spaniards.
>>
Only if its lucrative
>>
>>1261857
I get the impression from him that he will only retire when he's physically incapable of performing, or they force him out.

After that, he'll just go live out in the snowcapped mountains somewhere with his dog for shits and giggles
>>
>>1261834
If so, at least you went for something you enjoyed and refused to settle for shit. If you get tired of it, move onto something else you like.
>>
If you plan on having a family and kids I think making your job your hobby would be good because you probably won't get much free time.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.