[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an interview for a high responsibility job coming soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: job-interview[1].jpg (44 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
job-interview[1].jpg
44 KB, 640x468
I have an interview for a high responsibility job coming soon (the kind where they'll shove an anal probe up your ass mid-questioning just to see how you react to stressful situations). Are there any books you have read that truly helped you nail such interviews ?
>>
>>1261806
interviews for dummies
>>
>>1261810
Is it that simple ?
>>
>>1261806
always end your interview by asking if there was anything with the interview or your application materials that you could have done better.

other than that just try not to sound like an idiot. dont be too autistic, unless you actually have autism, in which case tell them beforehand so they aren't confused.
>>
They're just interested in your thought process in that case. I had a similar interview like that which I was not expecting at all so I couldn't prepare, but I just stuck with it and kept trying to reason the situation out. Eventually I hit a corner and said I don't know for a few of the questions, or that I would need to put more thought into it later. After the interview they complimented me and said I handled the pressure very well.

Don't worry about acing the specific question, just make sure you can reason things out and don't turn into a stammering mess.
>>
>>1261833
>>1261854
Thanks for the input. What about questions like "What have you learned about yourself recently ?"
>>
>>1261868
"Someone on 4chan told me I was a retarded niggerfaggot"
>>
>>1261872
I was thinking of something along the line of "I recently discovered that I had a furry fetish" but I guess yours is just a good.
>>
>>1261868
That seems similar to a biggest weakness question to me. Just pick something you've been trying to improve about yourself recently and extend it for as long as you think you need to.
>>
>>1261878
>>1261878
Yeah seems a pretty good solution to twist it like that, thanks !
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.