[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked is our financial system?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 4ILY.jpg (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
4ILY.jpg
48 KB, 500x282
How fucked is our financial system?
>>
Its so fucked...people think I rigged the system
>>
>>1261072
America's pretty much fucked.

They had a chance to fix the problems that caused the credit crunch and recession. They didn't. It's about to happen again, and the rest of the world will be laughing.

When it hits, I think I'm going to write to the president offering them £100 for the statue of liberty. And they'll accept because that'll be something like a billion dollars.
>>
>>1261481
>They had a chance to fix the problems that caused the credit crunch and recession.
They did. They regulated the banking system. Although not much, but quite a bit. Banks no longer give mortgages to Jamal to buy his first house for all his chilluns in the Hamptons

>When it hits, I think I'm going to write to the president offering them £100 for the statue of liberty. And they'll accept because that'll be something like a billion dollars.

Let me guess, QE is going to cause the dollar to inflate? lel go back to Zeroedge faggot
>>
>>1261072
I'm already learning Russian and Chinese.
Chinese because they'll probably occupy us economically one day and install their commissars and afro-americans as middle managemetn, and russian because it will be the only state where I could live without converting to islam.
>>
>>1261505
>Russia and China
Good kek. The only thing keeping America afloat right now is that the rest of the world is a hundred times more fucked. Russia and China are double more fucked than that. Russia is flat broke and no one will lend them money while people keep giving money to China for now but the "economic rise" there is a huge illusion.

Europe is about to have its welfare states implode like Greece on a massive scale. The Middle East is already a bombed out wasteland and the last of its petromonarchies are teetering on default, which will cause them to revert back to medieval levels of development. South and Central America are collapsing economically and socially. I don't know what's going to over the edge first, Venezuela or Brazil.

Only in America do you find a country that is broke on paper, but not so bad, and still possesses enough industrious people do industrious things that lending it money has a serious chance of being paid back in 50 years.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.