[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just received $100,000 from a life insurance policy. What should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 10-000-dollar-packs.jpg (36 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
10-000-dollar-packs.jpg
36 KB, 500x313
I just received $100,000 from a life insurance policy. What should I do make it grow to even bigger amounts? I've never invested before.
>>
Get your own life insurance, spend the $100.000 on coke and hookers, overdose, die, pass on your life insurance to someone else.
>>
>>1259763
> easy but low return
Index funds.

> hard but high return
Invest it in uber rides to retirement homes. Suck dicks and hope your head game is good enough for them to leave you generous amounts of money in their will.
>>
>>1259763
Take out another policy and kill yourself
>>
>>1259763
Put 99,981.00 into a savings account or CD.
Use the remaining 19 to buy "The Intelligent Investor"

When done with book, start your investing.
>>
>>1259864
THIS
>>
>>1259763
Put 75% of it in livestock and the remainder in OMX.
>>
>>1259934
I'm not from Finland though...
>>
>>1259971
Who said anything about Finland?
>>
>>1259974
Is an American able to participate in a stock market based in Finland? OMX is their exchange.
>>
>>1259977
I was talking about OfficeMax
>>
>>1259977
Wait, based in Stockholm actually. Question still stands.
>>
>>1259980
Oh, kek.
>>
>>1259763
Op insurance payout is tax free money. I would buy a house with it if you don't have one. Or go to a financial advisor or CA. The losers here will tell you to invest it in trump or pepe coin and then you will have nothing left.

If you want to invest put half into gov bonds and the other half into mutual equity funds or go full throttle and buy Google or Berkshire hathaway stocks.

Also my condolences to you for whomever you lost.
>>
>>1259763
Wait wait, what happened to you for receiving that much money?
>>
>>1260003
Lame, buy ethereum
>>
>>1260005
>life insurance policy

Gee, what could possibly have happened to warrant a LIFE INSURANCE payout? I wonder?

Maybe op slipped in the catfood aisl.
>>
>>1260005
My father died.
>>
>>1260003
Already have a house from my father, all paid off. I don't have to worry about a place to live for a while I imagine. Just have to pay those property taxes which is 5000 a year I think.
>>
what kind of account is it in? maybe just leave it where it is? I don't know much about this except I am in a similar situation and the insurance was in an IRA at 3%, and if it weren't for my mom blowing through it the interest alone would have been enough to live off of
>>
>>1259763
Give it to me for a year.
I'll increase it by x10.

I'll take 20% of all profits.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.