[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im sick of having to play this fucking game not being born rich sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
im sick of having to play this fucking game

not being born rich sucks
>>
Want to win? Play the game, dumbass. We all have to, even the rich kids.
>>
>>1259654
Shut the fuck up you lazy cunt
>>
>>1259658
The game of having rich well connected parents? Yeah rich kids do a great job pretending they'd have a chance if they weren't born into it. Truth is most can barely wipe their own asses
>>
File: rich kids playing the game.jpg (103 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
rich kids playing the game.jpg
103 KB, 600x600
>>1259658
>even the rich kids.
cope
>>1259659
cope
>>
File: LifeIsAfuckingScam.jpg (283 KB, 1450x814) Image search: [Google]
LifeIsAfuckingScam.jpg
283 KB, 1450x814
>>1259666
Is this how you cope?
>>
>>1259666
Rich parents teach their kids to fish, so to speak. I'm sure the connections and money helps, but this is most valuable.
>>1259667
>>1259668
>Loser mentality
>>
like super rich?

nah
the most valuable thing is having been raised by responsible conservative parents, financially stable and able to provide a good support structure
>>
>>1259678
Be more specific.

What do you mean by fishing
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x281
>>1260270
There's a saying: "Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he will eat for a lifetime."

Specifically, the best parents will set up their children's mindsets for success. How did they create their wealth in the first place? What life experiences/wisdom did they share? Did they teach financial responsibility? Did they relate their go-getter attitudes?

I mean all of that kind of invaluable stuff.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.