[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who has $2 in his bank account anything. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: lold.png (223 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lold.png
223 KB, 600x600
Ask a guy who has $2 in his bank account anything.

I'm here to give you faggots advice because I care and want to give back to the community. Serious questions only please.
>>
How did you manage to get the $2?
>>
do you have any debt? if so, how much?
>>
>>1259599
What bank do you have?
>>
>>1259613
$2
>>1259617
Bank of America
>>
>>1259618
well at least you're not drowning in debt. i'm sure there's lots of people that are way more fucked than you. anyway, if you set up a paypal account, i'll throw you $20, and challenge all of the other anon posters on 4chan to match my contribution
>>
>>1259626
Lol I'm not op but I'll take that deal
>>
>>1259630
deal is only good for OP
>>
>>1259633
OP has been afk all along

I don't have a bank or Paypal account but if you change your mind you know how to hmu ;)
>>
>>1259599
OP I'm willing to help, I will give you money since I see you are not in debt and are eager to earn. Send me your adress and I'll come at noon, you will suck my penis and I will give you $2 more, your mother can watch and also earn if she wants to engage.
>>
>>1259636
yeah he didn't even answer one question. now i see why he only has two dollars. i couldn't imagine someone employing such a sloth. no commitment whatsoever.
>>
>>1259601
Pocket money from my mother. I did the dishes and took out the trash. Trying to set a good example for my little dog that I sometimes beat.

>>1259613
100% debt free. I used to owe my little sister and ice cream but I made it up to her when I beat up some boy who was harassing her.

That boy was me so it was a pretty good deal, desu.

>>1259617
Bank of Amerifat

>>1259626
Don't lie about how much you have faggot.

>>1259637
My mom doesn't make me suck her penis so no deal.
>>
>>1259646
how old are you?
>>
>>1259648
24 and a half
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.