[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lol bitcoin crashing and now ethercuck crashing too. As predicted,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Lol bitcoin crashing and now ethercuck crashing too. As predicted, all the ethercucks have scattered in shame. There's nothing I enjoy more than annoying faggots being BTFO.
>>
>>1258976
>b-but the DAO!
>b-but revolutionary!
Wahahahahaha
>>
File: sdfasdfasd.jpg (215 KB, 1226x777) Image search: [Google]
sdfasdfasd.jpg
215 KB, 1226x777
Bitcoin went from $460 to where it stands currently at $446 and rising. Are you retarded?

It's altcoins like ETH that are the joke, not the King, Bitcoin.

What a surprise, the ETH shills have myseriously disappeared as their shitcoin starts to get dumped on them.
>>
>>1258976

Thank Christ, my Polo account is only worth $6.92 can't buy jack, feels bayad mayan.
>>
>>1258995
Every $0.30 I gave to ether, it returned to me $20.... You think I care when it dips to $18 or $19?

Especially when I'm just here being comfy waiting for $50 so I can take my $5m and go camping.
>>
File: IMG_20160519_175036.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160519_175036.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>1259014
It's literally the dao bullshit and a handful of scammers pumping the price.

They're going to dump for btc on small fish like you before the bitcoin halving in July

Youd be retarded not to buy and hold bitcoin before a halving lel
>>
As soon as it bottoms out I'm going to buy a shitton. Ethereum is actually pretty useful and well designed, when compared to Bitcoin.

t. developer who owns $10 of BTC and no other crypto
>>
>>1259008
>can't buy jack, feels bayad mayan.
you couldnt buy jack with it if it was worth 10000x more.
>>
>>1259033
Useful for what exactly? To get dumped on?

Anything eth can do, bitcoin can and or will do better

Nice job falling for the "muh eth applications" meme
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.