[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ecommerce Is there still room for success?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 692x777) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 692x777
>ecommerce
Is there still room for success?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>1258971
ELABORATE! I'm building a very unique ecommerce site that basically has automatic marketing (not gonna say how).
>>
>>1258981
>not gonna say how

How?
>>
>>1258981
>ELABORATE
>not gonna say how
Not gonna say how until you elaborate first.
>>
>>1258970
Yes

Tell me your idea.
>>
>>1258981

please explain a bit more. don't have to say how, but I work in the space
>>
File: 200284895-003.jpg (110 KB, 359x478) Image search: [Google]
200284895-003.jpg
110 KB, 359x478
>>1258970
>>1258981

You apparently know everything, special snowflake. Just make that money. Lol.

>he thinks there aren't 1,000s of ecommerce sites already advertising on google and facebook
>he thinks his advertising will perform half-decent when he's outbidding CPC of already-established sites with better products

kys
>>
>>1258981
email
mobile
social
web traffic

how do you drive traffic to your site?
At what cost?

How will you grow your customer base?

How will you target your customer base with automated marketing that is relevant?

There are all sorts of options in e-commerce. You have online retailers moving into brick and mortar stores. Brick and Mortar looking to launch a site.

Start-ups who've found a niche market with the easiest way to sell online.

There is lower overhead but your site needs to be functional (i.e. good e-comm system whether out of the box or developed) . Most in-house is shit fwiw- do not sell ecom platforms but deal with people on shit ecom platforms.

you need to have your hands around shipping and inventory control and tracking.

it is not a risk free venture by any means but if you have a good idea with a market than by all means go for it.

E-commerce is the present and future of retail. Brick and mortars stores have their place but millenials love fucking shopping on the brick in their pocket. Like the boomers on facebook, that trend is sprouting outwards
>>
>>1258981
TELL ME NOW YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>1259743
Oh, you know so little it hurts. Just shhhh.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.