[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
eBay general: Sales are kill edition.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: ebay_logo_gross.jpg (94 KB, 1417x665) Image search: [Google]
ebay_logo_gross.jpg
94 KB, 1417x665
eBay general:

Sales are kill edition.
>>
>>1258963

Ebay needs a "block woman bidders" option to be buried in settings somewhere.
>>
File: 1437792591232.jpg (34 KB, 316x480) Image search: [Google]
1437792591232.jpg
34 KB, 316x480
>>1259018
lol

story time.

>Sell item.
>Buyer pays.
>Go to ship.
>Address is incorrect.
>Cancel and select correct reason for cancellation.
>Guy uses expletive, and tells me he's going to Home Depot to get item.
>23 days later leaves neutral.
>eBay won't remove, even though I did nothing wrong.

what the fuck do?
>>
>>1258963
Please excuse my new faggotry for the e-bay threads.
I've been looking to try online resale/e-commerce as a hobby and I had a few questions for you guys.

Is there a /biz/ approved beginners guide?
Anything I should look out for while starting out (like how to spot/handle a scammer)?
Why e-bay over amazon?

My starting bankroll with this will be about $1500 until I can validate the concept and rationalize sinking more into it.
Given limited starting funds would /biz/ start on the arbitrage or private label route and why?
>>
>>1259185
Don's send any item until you've been paid.
Amazon requires a monthly fee to use and a lot of people drop ship items from there.

Also does anyone have a Excel template to download.
>>
>>1259099

Ebay really needs to step up on their feedback policies. Amazon wouldn't tolerate that plus they also let you remove low feedback if it's a description of product rather than a reflective of you services and description of the item.
>>
>>1258963
Try to engineer a negative Paypal balance and watch eBay sales "somehow" pick up to square it.
>>
File: Trump_Kiss.jpg (59 KB, 445x469) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Kiss.jpg
59 KB, 445x469
Hey,

I'm from UK - thinking about ordering custom designed clothing from alibaba and then selling it in UK, ordering price is ~$400

Does anyone know how much does it take to get a quantity of 100 items through customs?

Also, how does postage work when shipping though ebay?

Cheers.
>>
>>1260019
you should check out the HMRC website for help on tax, it depends n source and value.
> The import duty rate for importing Clothing into United Kingdom is 12% , the import VAT is 20%, when classified under Clothes for Men → Other Clothing → Trousers & Breeches of woven cotton | < 10% down - corduroy with HS commodity code 6203.42.3300
from http://www.dutycalculator.com/dc/173893/clothes-for-men/trousers-jeans/trousers-of-corduroy/import-duty-rate-for-importing-clothing-from-pakistan-to-united-kingdom-is-12/

> https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad/tax-and-duty

don't forget about adding VAT into your price when calculating the selling price
>>
>>1259932
...D..does this actually work?

>mfw using IE because FUCKING CHROME IS FLASHING ON 4CHAN, WHAT THE SHIT?
>mfw speaking to 100% genuine American qt eBay rep, and she actually starts resolving/removing my BS feedbacks.

feelsgoodmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHgNXBP_Jwc
>>
File: WTF.gif (38 KB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
WTF.gif
38 KB, 294x233
>>1260713
.gif related. My entire 4chan window is literally flashing. wtf m8
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.