[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help! IRS negligence might cause me to take out student loans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Hi /biz/
I'm in trouble.

>be me 21f going to college (UCSB) this fall
>total estimated cost for 1 year: $30k (I went to community college so I only need to pay 2years at UCSB)
>have poor parents so the college estimated aid to be $20k, meaning I would have to pay only 10k
>college requires my tax transcript to determine aid
>try to request tax transcript from IRS website
>Error, "Request could not be processed"
>Try to order it over phone. Same error
>Call IRS to speak to operator
>tells me my taxes were't processed and didn't know what happened to them (I submitted my taxes on February 14th)
>asks me to call back to check my status in 30days
>Wtf
>Call college and they told me that they don't guarantee funds for students who submit their transcripts after the June 10th deadline

Wtf, guys, I might lose 20k of FREE school aid because of this IRS negligence. I have $1.5k in my 529 plan, $2k in my 401(k) and $2.5k in my Roth IRA that I saved over 2 years while working a minimum wage job. I would really hate taking all that saved money out of those accounts while still needing to take out a loan just because the IRS lost my taxes.

My question is whether there is something I can do in this situation other than wait around. Is there any legal action I can take against the IRS?

Also, I won't be asking a single cent from my parents because they are poor, in debt, and have done way too much for me than I could ever do for them. Thank you everybody for the input. Give me some hope. I also live in California and am a US citizen, if that helps.
>>
File: 72d.gif (3 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
72d.gif
3 MB, 230x175
>>1258684

IRS. Legal action?
>>
>>1258684
should have checked that your taxes were processed properly shortly after you submitted them, you dumb cunt. enjoy your loans now.
>>
>>1258699

Not entirely his fault you cunt.

For God sakes Comcast has better customer service than the IRS.

Though what I find funny is that OP, you, and everyone else pays taxes to these Jews and when they fuck you, everyone blames it on you! Funny right?
>>
Keep harassing the IRS.

Show the school your bank statements, to at least be able to show some documents and buy you some time, and perhaps the tax data of your parents.
>>
Did you not save a copy of your 1040?

Otherwise, take some of that money and invest in $KNPD

I'm sure it'll pay out just fine.
>>
i like how u subtley add 21f in ur post 2 try and manipulate lonely neckbeards into giving you what u want
>>
>>1258684
H&R block maybe?
>>
Why didn't you file your taxes online thru a web service like TurboTaxes?
>>
>>1258684
Start stripping at night, helps of women are doing it to pay for university.
>>
>>1258723
More like
>why didn't you save a copy of your taxes no matter how you filed?

OP is a retarded faggot as always. This one is even pretending to be a woman.
>>
>>1258717
I already came.

But 22 in SB? Damn i bet Elliottbro would crash his bmw for dat ass. Post your pics so we can assess your stripper career prospects, Anita.
>>
>>1258684
buy KNPD
>>
OP here.

>>1258727
>>1258723
All my family's taxes are done by the same CPA who does them every year because my parents own a business. I do have a copy of every single form I sent to the IRS: 1040, W-2, etc. but the school only accepts transcripts, they dont accept the complete tax forms. I called the school today and asked if they could take my complete taxes and they said no.

Also, when I called the IRS today, the operator told me that they did receive my taxes but they dont know what happened after that.

Anyway, I'm going to the school and turn in my full taxes even if it might not help.
>>
>>1258709
Thank you, anon, for the advice. I'll definitely do that
>>
>>1258698
It's very common to sue the IRS for late disbursement of refunds and things like that
>>
>>1258773
It's also very common for people to lose against the IRS.

Seriously, OP, invest in KNPD
>>
>>1258769
you're prob gonna fuck that asshole jock aren't you
>>
>>1258763
Call the CPA then?

Since you're poor I doubt you pay income tax anyways
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.