[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The real business is here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (39 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
39 KB, 1000x500
How's that crowdfunding campaign going, /biz/?
>>
>>1258602
was thinking about making a 4chan project

"crowdfund Anonymous to shitpost about Trump"
- Aids Skrillex and Carl the Cuck endorse this message

there is money to be made f.a.m, we'll split the cash to buy pennystocks.
>>
I'm surprised /biz/ isn't all over crowdfunding. It seems to be the only viable way of getting cash without risking anything except wasting time.
>>
>not available in my country

baka I was hoping that something this good would be worldwide.
>>
Hasn't started yet. Gotta get the book most of the way done first.
>>
>>1259203
Make Kickstarter:Goat country

>$$$
>>
>>1259208
You're a writer? What's the book about?

>inb4 ebook on how to make money
>>
There's always Indiegogo.
>>
>>1258611
unfortunately trump supporters are childless single men who masturbate to anime
>>
>>1259798
>unfortunately trump supporters are childless single men who masturbate to anime

this is for SJW's with money, not weeboo NEETs
>>
>>1259016
Kickstarter got very restrictive with rules in some areas. To fund, for example, a toy, you've already got to have a prototype, licensing approval, and facilities lined up. Well, gee, if I had the money to do all of that, why the hell would I need crowdsourced funding?

Meanwhile, a project like Mighty No 9 takes everybody's money and drags on for two years past the original delivery date.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.