[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paid Shilling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1458251140636.jpg (125 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1458251140636.jpg
125 KB, 600x900
Is there any market for paid crypto shilling, and if so, how do I get into it? I wouldn't mind shilling for something decent like ETH in exchange for a handful here and there.
>>
>>1257524
Yeah, you get to be your own boss and your profits change depending on how much you have initially invested in your pump and dump.

The amount of coins you have doesn't change, but the value of each one does. The more you shill, the more valuable your coins become.
>>
>>1257524
Loooool

>>1257537
You are a retard.
>>
>>1257602
>"Fuck! They've figured out my crypto-shill plan that I jewed up the other day!
>"I'll just throw them off my trail..."

>>1257524
>Looooool

>>1257537
>You are a retard.
>>
File: dog math.gif (2 MB, 370x319) Image search: [Google]
dog math.gif
2 MB, 370x319
>>1257537
But why not have a professional do it? Most shills have weak bantz, can't meme, and lack the finer sensibilities that make for effective propaganda. They end up too clouded by their emotional attachment to unrealized profits that it makes them obvious. They're like a fat girl that pretends to be a lot more drunk than she is, who then goes around talking about how she hopes she doesn't get raped.
>>
>>1257524
shill companies wouldnt be good if they would be known
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.