[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would I be able to get a job with a fake degree? I already know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: yep_thats_paper.jpg (32 KB, 875x400) Image search: [Google]
yep_thats_paper.jpg
32 KB, 875x400
Would I be able to get a job with a fake degree? I already know most of the topics covered in my major of interest, plus employers don't even verify degrees. Right?
>>
>>1257343
really nigga?
>>
>>1257343

Most dont give a shit, just ask you about your degree and what you learned from it and how you will apply your knowledge. There are some that will want to verify transcripts at larger corps.

But really you could just buy one online from like university of phoenix. Thats what most teachers do.
>>
>>1257343
startups or small companies are a good bet assuming you know the material and can fake it
>>
Most companies don't, but the ones that matter actually employ companies to check on their behalf. If anything on your CV is wrong, they retract the offer.
> UBS withdrew my dream job as I overstated a high school grade.
>>
President of my dads company got fired for saying he received his undergraduate degree when he still had 3 units left to complete. He had been with the company for 20 years and had been doing an exceptional job.
>>
Just go for it. If you have to show your papers you just say you found a better job oppertunity. What's the worst that could happen?

Please do report back how it went.
>>
>>1258716
was that President you
>>
>>1257343
i work for a very small consulting company and i know we don't ever verify degrees or ask for transcripts. however, if somewhere down the line, your company requires you to get a professional certification that requires you to have a degree (CPA, PE, etc.), you'll find yourself in trouble.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.