[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: homeless cuck.jpg (84 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
homeless cuck.jpg
84 KB, 1280x718
What 2 do if your parents are poorfags with poor financial decision-making?

>Keep telling me about the newest MLM and cryptocurrency and all this shit
>They keep telling me I should drop my Accounting major and just join Amway because they heard some people are making 6-figures doing it
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisone
>Are voting for Bernie because he'll give them free things
>Keep telling me liberal things they heard on bernie sanders discussion forums
>Keep telling me how capitalism is evil and horrible and that there's a conspiracy to make us poor
>Keep telling me how world war 3will start soon and so money will become useless anyway
>Can't get a job because of their shit since they keep making retarded rules

Fuck man I know I'm living under their roof but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of financially literate parents.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no real job and no gf.

How do you guys deal with your poorfag family?
>>
>>1257222
ITT: retard being a retard

/thread
>>
>>1257222
Any family members you could reach out to/see about staying with? My mom is an absolute dipshit when it comes to finances but my dad has his shit together. Maybe if you explained/confided in a family member you could live with them while you stack some money up and have enough to move out on your own.
>>
>>1257222
ITT where having no girlfriend is considered a negative...
>>
>>1257222
As much I'm a Bernie sympathizer, it's time for you to move out. Better yet, ghost out of your family and leave a farewell letter. They're already sucked into their delusions.
>>
>>1257222
Its not your problem. Youre an adult - so are they. Not your problem
>>
>>1257327
>Maybe if you explained/confided in a family member you could live with them while you stack some money up and have enough to move out on your own.

I suppose I could but I'm just not sure if it's worth it to work all my freetime just to barely survive and go through college with a ton of loans when I can live with them still.

I wish i could just explain to them and show them r/personalfinance or some other website that could teach them the basics

>>1257351
>>1257386
I don't want to abandon them
>>
>>1257222
This copypasta thread again?
>>
>>1257222
Wow, you're right OP. Shame on them for not recognizing that you're just a temporarily embarrassed millionaire trapped in a poor person's body. How dare they suggest that society tax your future riches.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.