[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bitcoin crashing >ethereum on exponential rise Is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1462800202137.jpg (14 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
1462800202137.jpg
14 KB, 276x183
>Bitcoin crashing
>ethereum on exponential rise

Is this it bros? Are we going to the promised moon?
>>
http://forums.prohashing.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=846

Yes
>>
>>1257139
>exponential rise
>barely hitting its ATH again after being BTFO
I kekk'ed. I will agree with you that bitcoin is fucked though.
>>
>>1257152
Eth's been dead in the water for months, now it's getting a little rise again, and the screeeching of the shills has reached new levels of irritating. My recommendation is to take this little reprieve to SELL that shit, cause you know deep down in your tiny souls that it's not going to rise much more.
>>
>>
>tfw bought in btc at 1k
>bought eth at $11

JUST
>>
File: 1343937788945.jpg (16 KB, 317x322) Image search: [Google]
1343937788945.jpg
16 KB, 317x322
>>1257164

>54 million dollar 24-hour trading volume
>all possible because of 6 shills on a stagnant board of a NEET filled Vietnamese gardening supplies forum

You're fucking retarded and delusional. You think this place is that important and making that much of an impact on Ether's price?

Go play with your trumpcoin thing.
>>
>>1257139
>ethereum on exponential rise
>another meme shit, cryptocucks will they ever learn.

anon you can buy my shit, it has more value than your russian "coins".
>>
File: gracias.jpg (10 KB, 250x218) Image search: [Google]
gracias.jpg
10 KB, 250x218
>>1257279
Well meme'd my friend!
How is your boss treating you?
>>
>>1257238
Why the fuck would you buy in btc at 1k?

How much did you think it would rise?
>>
File: its-really-over-now.png (35 KB, 1542x474) Image search: [Google]
its-really-over-now.png
35 KB, 1542x474
>>1257139
crashing
>>
I'm selling everything and cashing out

I want to get out of this roller coaster ride

bye
>>
>>1258476
>>1258476
Best decision you can make, I applaud you. Now do something with yourself that doesn't depend on the price of goddamn eth.
>>
Kinda surprised anyone would find btc going from 460 to 430 a major event. It has this sort of movement all the time.
>>
>>1257164
>I don't understand how anything works
thanks buddy
>>
>>1257139
Trumpcoin about to enter hyperspace too
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.