[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
150k followers in 6 months. What now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1463681818991.jpg (851 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1463681818991.jpg
851 KB, 2048x1152
Hey guys,

I found a nice little niche on Instagram that I wanted to capitalize on so I created an account 6 months ago. I currently have 150k followers.

It grew fast and shows no sign of slowing down.

Now I want to start monetizing it. How am I going to make money? I am already getting tons of free stuff from manufactures in exchange for shoutouts.

What do you guys think of membership websites? If I were to charge $10/yr for the membership than I would only need 5000 followers (or 3.33% of my followers) to sign up in order for me to quite my day job and work on this instagram project full time.

I am thinking $10/yr membership gets you access to the premium area of the website and you will be entered in all the monthly giveaways for that year. I have been doing giveaways with the free products I have been receiving and the response has been great so I am thinking of making this available to members only.

Thoughts? What benefits do you want to receive if you are forking out $10/yr.

Your input is much appreciated. If I can pull this off, I promise to do lots of giveaways here on 4chan.
>>
How the fuck did you get 150k people following your shit in 6 months? what do you do? I don't get it unless you are a male model or something.
>>
I wish I was a male model. The account actually reposts quality pics found on IG with the niches hashtag. When I post I give full credit back to the source every time.
>>
>>1256503
Whats the account name?

>inb4 i cant because i dont want to expose myself
>>
>>1256503

It's gay shit isn't it...
>>
>>1256986

Probably something to do with teen asses or rave sluts. Problem is half his followers are probably broke foreigners
>>
>>1256503
Are you serious? You recycle other people's pictures and just dd a hashtag? Are people really that gullible?
>>
>>1257075

There are all kinds of these all over instagram. Its the same mentality as plebbit with upvotes and reposts
>>
>>1256454
Amazon affiliate account.
You can sell almost anything and you get a percentage. Pick shit thats related to your gay site like anal flashlights.
>>
>>1256503

But why male models?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.