[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10$ a day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ten-dollar-bill-chisholm.jpg (103 KB, 700x436) Image search: [Google]
ten-dollar-bill-chisholm.jpg
103 KB, 700x436
What's the most reliable method to make $10 every day?

I already work full time so anything that's more passive or that I can do in the off hours is needed. I used to trade alt coins, made some good money during the lightcoin boom but I don't see that as a very secure way to make scrilla.
>>
>>1256245
Get an adderall prescription and sell it
>>
>>1256248
Not bad. I'm in my late twenties now though so I guess I would have to start hanging out on college campuses? Or convince my co-workers to be extra productive.
>>
suck dick
>>
>>1256250
Or darknet
>>
>>1256261
Well I was thinking in reverse. Supply from DN, sell in meatspace.
>>
>>1256245
>Stand on the street corner of a main road.
>have squeegee and bucket of water
>when cars stop at the lights race out and quickly clean the windscreens
>walk to he drivers and ask for a donation
>do this for a few hours
I talked to a guy who was doing this he says (while counting a load of Aus1&2 dollar coins) he could make 100 + a day if he wanted
I saw him do this regularly he had a drug addiction so he would dissappear for a few days. Although You burgers might want to be careful doing this.
>>
>>1256263
Adderall costs about .50/1mg on the web, way more than most people would pay

You can buy xanax bars for .85 each and sell them in bulk 1k for $2k but that will net you much more than $10 a day
>>
>>1256268

Where do Xan-heads hang out?
>>
>>1256277

In Houston, everywhere

Sell them to a nice white guy that knows black people
>>
>>1256288

Nice tip friend. I live in a shoddy part of west LA so I can maybe find my people.
>>
>>1256290
Anywhere you see hipsters hanging out there are probably some kids that listen to hip-hop ironically yet still got caught up in the drug culture of lean and xanax that seems to be taking over the youth of America. Just find an arts district of LA (art galleries, music scenes, etc.) and find a white kid wearing Supreme clothing. That'll be your middleman to those aforementioned hipster kids.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.