[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: CEOs that remind you of yourself For me it's Martin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: my twisted mind.jpg (20 KB, 378x311) Image search: [Google]
my twisted mind.jpg
20 KB, 378x311
ITT: CEOs that remind you of yourself
For me it's Martin Shkreli - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>1256158
And a huge faggot.
>>
>>1256158
quit sucking your own cock loser
>>
>>1256158
>CEOs that remind you of yourself
If you want to stroke your dick, go to >>>/gif/
>>
File: psychopath.jpg (99 KB, 640x316) Image search: [Google]
psychopath.jpg
99 KB, 640x316
>>
>>1256164
>>1256165
>>1256181
Are you this new?
This copy pasta is fucking old.
NEWFAGS GET OUT REEEEEE
>>
>>1256158
poor martin with his napoleon complex ;~;
>>
>>1256209
This is not copypasta you fag, you and OP can both get out
>>
>>1256158
edgy
>>
>>1256158
>I just made this thread to pretend that I'm like Martin Shkreli
>>
homeless
and
ready to kill myself.
>>
>>1256575
life's not about money man, if you can't be happy without money then you should kill yourself. Happiness comes from within m9
>>
>>1256220
U got meme'd my friend. Try Google "intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humour"
>>
>>1256220
>intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
child detected
>>
I have always thought of myself as something like Richard Branson. Man has all the money in the world..and is doing awesome things like space travel and shit...what a guy.
>>
>>1256158
edge
>>
The guy who founded Twitter
>weirdo creep
>understands he's just an extremely lucky loser who was standing in the right place at the right time
>making mad dosh off the normans
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.