[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SBUX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 1242x2208
Does anyone have any thoughts on Starbucks? I'm looking to go long based off of expansion into emerging markets (China) and the upcoming nespresso cup release. Pretty good dip right now too
>>
>>1254325
bubble territory
>>
>>1254325

In n' out.
>>
>>1254325
>32 price to earnings
>not a tech stock

No thanks senpai
>>
Next food borne illness stock..

>CFO and me at $SBUX
>Order fraps
>"Frap for anon and anon"
>I start getting up
>CFO intervenes..
>I'll get them anon..
>CFO at the counter draws the attention of the cute barista i've been hitting on.
>Takes the lids off both fraps
>Proceeds to flip them sideways at the qt3.14
>She looks at me in despair
>Why didn't you clean the blenders, been seeing you barely rinse with minimal effort between the last dozen customers.
>Let's go anon, I have to short sell this company
>Mfw we hop onto CFO Mercedes G-Class Suv
>Mfw barista walks out saying anon, make him apologize
>Mfw the barista that gave me her virginity cries
>Mfw CFO asks how she knows my name
>Mfw I take the barista 4 dozen roses because love is bought with money.
>Mfw she let's me put it in her ass

Yes, I wear protection, I can't risk loosing 30% of my wages or 50% of my assets.

Never take a woman out for drinks, your wallet or high class credit cards should turn her on enough.

Can't risk her claiming she was taken advantage of.
>>
>>1255311
what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>1255323
>>>1255311 (You)
>what the fuck are you even talking about
Starbucks baristas slammed CFO on the shitter!

They don't clean their fucking blenders
>>
Growth prospects seem poor because they are everywhere. Company has limited cash which I don't like and a low book value. Float seems really high and hence the high pe. Balance sheet isn't that bad but I don't like companies that don't have the cash to pay their accounts payable. Sure they could reduce the dividend but then the stock goes down. I don't like it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.