[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just remember, it's still not too late to buy Ether. A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1457734403618.jpg (34 KB, 500x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457734403618.jpg
34 KB, 500x1024
Just remember, it's still not too late to buy Ether.

A sub-$20 buy is one of the best investments you can make. Reinvesting it in The DAO will make your dreams come true.
>>
File: 1457720395196.png (612 KB, 1200x2102) Image search: [Google]
1457720395196.png
612 KB, 1200x2102
lmao wrong image.
>>
>>1253780
Split the truth too quick, Ethcuck.
>>
You just fucked up your own thread right from the start, retard.
>>
I wish I would have dumped my 11 Bitcoin into ether when it was at 7 the other day. I do have 100 ether and about 3000 DAO- guess I'm ok for the cheap seats on the moon rocket.
>>
Noobs I have two accounts.

One with 53k tokens and the other with 17k. Stay poor fags
>>
I sold my house and invested all into the DAO.
I hope I didn't make a mistake, I'm living in my trailer park now.
>>
is dao just new btc? wtf is it
>>
>>1253783
>implying anyone is gonna do al that computer hacking to buy your shitty scamcoin
>>
>>1255337
It's the first iteration of a new world order. Excellent coin to hold for light-hearted table conversation.
>>
>>1255344

They wont. They steal shittier scamcoins from banks because banks are less secure.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-nyfed-bangladesh-malware-exclusiv-idUSKCN0XM0DR
>>
>>1255376
Oh no! Did banks lose money? Boo fucking hoo. When bitcoin gets hacked its the actual users that get fucked. Thanks Mtgox!
>>
>>1255397
Besides the fact that ethereum is not bitcoin, you made a fairly obvious mistake in your post. I'll let you use curiosity and Google to locate the issue and become more educated.
>>
>>1255430
Oh no! Is ethereum not bitcoin? Boo fucking hoo. It's hard to tell these hundreds of shitcoins apart. Thanks for the hot tip, ethercuck!
>>
>>1255434
Any time.
>>
>>1255434
Lmao. /biz/ is brutal.
>>
>>1253780
How intriguing, do you also have a desire to pump and dump your mother?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.