[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETs of biz, what are some areas of passive income online worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: pachi boy.png (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
pachi boy.png
2 MB, 2560x1600
NEETs of biz, what are some areas of passive income online worth looking into?

wagecucks...get to bed, your boss' yacht isn't going to pay itself!
>>
Stay away from online shit. A lot of these things are really just businesses that you have to run, and they don't really qualify as passive income.

I just do real estate and dividends for passive income. It's not online but it is legit.
>>
pic related is cpagrip
>>
>>1252484
>dividends
>passive income

thanks anon, that was indeed a good laugh
>>
>>1252488
Yea, believe it or not, it's totally passive, at least the way I do it. I just contribute to an income fund, you just drop your cash and get income dropped right into your account.
>>
>>1252484
Are there tips you would give on choosing a home/location to buy in order to spit and rent to tenants? What are the best tenants?

I am inheriting some money and I am thinking of sinking the majority of it (120k Canadian) into mortgaging a house. I am having second thoughts though because the liquid cash might be more useful to me for business ventures and memecoins.
>>
>>1252494

ok anon i'll remain calm for you.

do you realize when you have 1$/share of dividends the stock lower 1$?
dividends is just part of your action in liquidity.
only the time between dividends can create wealth.

if dividends create wealth just buy the stock -1day of dividends you brillant idiot
>>
>>1252501
Stay well away from Canadian real estate, meng.

>>1252515
I'll have to check into this. I just started with this fund.
>>
>>1252533

the thing is, i just gave you the definition of dividend. that's will be the same for any action/oblig/fund/... in every world markets.

please provide any old "fund" of yours that had a different approach to dividends
>>
>>1252515
in what planet do you live in, that when you receive a dividend, the stock price gets lowered?
>>
>>1252598

i'm actually sad to confront so many stupid people on here :(
>>
State run ssi is 700/month

Fund somebody who will quarter you for 300/rent 200/utility, eat 200 dollars of calorie slime every month
>>
>>1252626
>cherry picking

lol, nigger, ive been holding stocks for years.. and some that send out quarterly dividends.. Their prices remain constant.. not all dividend yielding stocks depreciate in value, faggot
>>
>>1252706
>general definition available in a dictionnary
>cherry picking

please anon, go back to /b/, this is not your place anymore
>>
>>1252706
i honestly can not believe that there are people that are too thick this very basic concept. a stock represents the value of a company, one part of which are any cash holdings the company might have. if the company decides to pay out this cash to its shareholders (through dividends) this cash obviously does not belong to the company any more, this means that the stock price will automatically decrease by exactly the amount that was paid out. because everyone knows this though (except you faggot) it does not happen at one point in time but gradually over time.
>>
File: 777.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
777.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
make youtube videos about some new pc game/software crack tutorial installation, put download link in survey mode, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE ACTUALLY COMPLETE THOSE UNTIL YOU SEE YOURSELF! also buy like 1000+ views for $1 , boosts up your earning.
>>
>>1252786
How much does this make?
>>
>>1252486
how difficult is it to get started with this stuff?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.