[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets say you have an extra $5000 lying around what would be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 20140329013333.jpg (122 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
20140329013333.jpg
122 KB, 640x640
lets say you have an extra $5000 lying around

what would be a viable way to turn this into the most amount of money possible
>>
>>1252429
Start a business.

The amount of capital is too small to achieve good returns w/o taking any risk.
>>
Buy June SPY 204 puts
>>
>>1252429
CHOO CHOO, GET ON THE MGT TRAIN
>>
>>1252434
what kind of business would you do with 5k?
>>
>>1252437
holy shit, why is it growing so much? looks like its about to peak though
>>
>>1252434
Yea, I'd agree. Either that or take it to vegas.

Protip: Whenever anyone asks "how to turn X into the most amount of money possible", and they don't take into account risk, the answer is ALWAYS Vegas.
>>
>>1252429
buy $MGT
>>
>>1252441
not much you can do. try selling shit on Amazon. buy 20 units of inventory (price will vary on what you are selling) and use about $100 on advertising

see if you can sell it. if you cant sell it then move to a different item.
>>
>>1252441
find some shit on alibaba and sell it on
>>
Kill Dan Blizerian.
>>
>>1252592
What in the name of fuck..? That's one mental stock.
>>
Buy ethereum
>>
>>1253002
Fuck off faggot shill.. mods should start banning you guys for shitposting in every thread.
>>
>>1252429
all in on KNPD
>>
Piss on the paper money and sell it as modern art for $50,000.
>>
>>1252429
Lonnie deals
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.