[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My company isn't paying me. What can I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: flowers.jpg (116 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
flowers.jpg
116 KB, 1000x666
I haven't gotten paid in two weeks. And I was supposed to receive it today (as promised) but when I called they told me I have to wait longer.

What can I do? Could I go to headquarters and demand my checks? I really need this money.
>>
Stop fucking showing up

A company not paying you is the ultimate sign that you need to get a new job.

Seriously though, stop going in and call them to tell them that you are calling the department of labor to report them

Start looking for a new job right now.
>>
>>1252258

Call payroll, either the department or the outsourced payroll company. Tell them they are late on the pay and what you are owed.

If this is a ONE time thing, or you are brand new and this is your first paycheck, then I might let it slide.

Otherwise, like the other guy said, just stop showing up. When there is a set pay schedule and you are told to "wait" that is completely unnacceptable.
>>
Keep going to work

Contact the department of labor in your state

They will pay a visit to that business very soon. Now you have a leg to stand on in a lawsuit
>>
>>1252275
>A company not paying you is the ultimate sign that you need to get a new job.

This. If they can't afford to pay workers they can't afford to continue working.
>>
>>1252319
This and it also gives you basically total victory in getting unemployment.
>>
>>1252258
HAHAHA!
>>
File: 1449812624297.jpg (116 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1449812624297.jpg
116 KB, 900x600
Contact a high level executive. Tell them you know how to get them out of the rut so they don't get sued.
They'll be desperate.
Record the conversation for more evidence if anything.
Fix the company in return for a high amount of shares.
You win the custody battle with your wife.
You make it just in time to your father's death bed and tells you he's proud of you.
You stand on the rooftop of a hospital and light a cigarette.
Camera pans to the sun.
Credits roll as you hear people gasping and screaming.
The sequel you wake up from a coma 3 years later because you couldn't even kill yourself properly.
>>
File: 1394243875001.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1394243875001.gif
1 MB, 207x207
Literal wagecuck gets cucked out of his wage.
>>
>>1252258
>I haven't gotten paid in two weeks.
Isn't that cute?

My employer owes about 100k yuros to his 8 employees, 100k to several banks and 200k to the state. Probably another 100k to various entities.
>>
>>1254685
are you in greece , portugal?
>>
File: hooded monk feel.png (90 KB, 596x650) Image search: [Google]
hooded monk feel.png
90 KB, 596x650
>>1254689
Worse.
>>
>>1254708
i forgot spain
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.