[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRICE FLOOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (17 KB, 646x217) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17 KB, 646x217
I have a theory that all of the investing in index funds has created a price floor in the S&P 500.

Discuss?
>>
File: ch2_fig13.jpg (72 KB, 700x412) Image search: [Google]
ch2_fig13.jpg
72 KB, 700x412
This is index funds in mutual funds growth.
It shows that it back a giant in 2013.
>>
File: Untitled.png (85 KB, 1076x588) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
85 KB, 1076x588
Now look at the S&P 500. It grows massively in 2013 and 2014 thanks to that index funding, but stops. Why? I propose that we created a price floor with the index funds which is preventing a market downturn.
>>
>>1251052
bro
look up what federal overnight interest rates do to the value of the dollar
and what the value of the dollar does to the equity markets
i called dow jones hitting 15000 for it's correction
>>
>>1251087
>i called dow jones hitting 15000 for it's correction
When?

I'm just trying to see trends, not predict a price.
>>
>>1251090
if you can't see the trends then you need to look at my post again
the trends are RIGHT THERE
>>
>>1251052
Why would "all of the investing in index funds" create a price floor?
>>
>>1251931
You're full of shit. There is no statistical relationship. Kills yourself
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.