[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys do or keep on your person to prevent and or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 720x480
What do you guys do or keep on your person to prevent and or fight against potential sexual harassment claims?
Let's not pretend that this isn't a legitimate concern.
>>
Act slightly gay when I'm in front of my WOMEN co-workers, so they'll not try to report me to HR
>>
I'm a male in a mostly female workplace. I'm the one who gets sexually harassed.
>>
Work in tech
>>
>>1250885
tell her if you hear anything about it you will kill her in her sleep
>>
>>1250913
>I'm a male in a mostly female workplace. I'm the one who gets sexually harassed.
You faggot, grab them asses and invite them over for dinner. King yourself when you send the majority of the women and work force away on maternity leave.
>>
Contrary to what the SJW bible says, workplace sexual harassment is extremely rare and the majority of women would never file a false accusation against anyone

Like the guy above said, most "sexual harassment" is women flirting with men.

Just follow all the proper protocols
>Avoid fat female coworkers
>Avoid female coworkers that you know are political
>Avoid female coworkers with colored hair
>Never be alone with female coworkers
>>
>>1250885
The best strategy is to just avoid interacting with women unless absolutely necessary.
>>
I'm fucked, I'm the only male on a team of 20 and I'm a manager, and I report to a female director.
>>
>>1250978

I've already dated two coworkers. It isn't an animu though breh.
>>
I'm attractive
>>
>>1250986
Underrated post
>>
Not a concern because I don't harass my female coworkers. What would I stand to gain if I did?
>>
>>1251250
>avoid being alone with female coworkers
you're autistic
>>
>>1251265
Others have said the same, be constructive or don't bother posting.
>>
every single girlfriend I've had started as a co worker...

i guess I'm a serial sexual harrasser... just a successful one
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.