[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is my personality work for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
What type of work/ what field of business is my personality suited for?

Pros:
>Very calm in my behavior, I never raise my voice
>Good a public speaking
>Not scared of new people, have many times actively sought out strangers for deals and such
>Good at math and stuff

Cons:
>Introvert, suck at networking
>Don't get subtle hints unless someone spells it out for me
>Yuge ego

>inb4 dick sucking
>>
>>1250177
Engineer or project manager.

It actually helps managing people if you are autistic because you can ignore your employees feelings.
>>
File: 1417568000953.png (34 KB, 235x236) Image search: [Google]
1417568000953.png
34 KB, 235x236
>>1250177
>>Not scared of new people, have many times actively sought out strangers for deals and such
>>Introvert, suck at networking
>>
File: intp autist.png (114 KB, 1095x755) Image search: [Google]
intp autist.png
114 KB, 1095x755
>>1250177
>>
>>1250205
There's a difference between seeking out new people and creating lasting relationships.
>>
>>1250177
try r9k
>>
>>1250177
Sounds sort of like me, I work in consulting, forces me to get out more. I want to go into project/ product management.
>>
>>1250177
air traffic controller
>>
>>1250177
how do you deal with stress OP
I think thats the most important question you have to ask your self.
and answer it honestly.
>>
>>1250177
There are so many.

Copywriter comes to mind instantly, but really anything where you don't have into directly interact but still reach a large audience.

Radio? Podcasting is something you can do from home.

Want to use your math skills? Data analysis. Hell go for an accounting degree and do that.

This is such little information and your "Suck at networking" is bullshit, everyone has a network built in, it's called family. Don't have a family? someone raised you, you know teachers and cashiers, just say hello and ask about their day, be genuinely interested.

I've got tons of personality flaws and am generally an asshole to everyone but I'm charitable and loyal so I have people who would speak for me and look out for me.
>>
>>1250177
>find area of interest based on personality

imo anon, you fall to meme created by poor psych graduate
i wasted years to think about that shit and i realize it's fine as long as i can creates $$$.

whatever you choose, you will regret it anyway.
for example, if you good at something, you will stressed because everyone is stupid, etc.

just do what you want, find something that interesting for you that you believe can make $$$ and if you fail then find another thing that's probably will make you fail again until you success.

and also dick sucking is good for beginner from /r9k/.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.