[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /biz/ know any companies that specialize in professional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: shill.png (178 KB, 620x264) Image search: [Google]
shill.png
178 KB, 620x264
Does /biz/ know any companies that specialize in professional shilling:
i.e. they use sock puppet accounts to create the illusion that a product or service is useful or desirable + keep threads and the like bumped?

Would be extremely interested in this for ah ... research purposes ...
>>
>>1249356
It's the core of every MLM scheme.
>>
>>1249423
Give me names anon, I need names to hire someone good
>>
>>1249426
You're an idiot.
>>
>>1249430
Says the guy who can't read.

Okay.png
>>
>>1249356
You're a dumb shit. No, shilling shitcoins on a small peruvian sandblasting forum does not make you qualified to get a job as a professional shill. There is a lot more too it than keeping threads bumped. People have to actually, you know... like you. I'm sure if there was ever a job getting people to absolutely hate a product, you would be perfect for it, though.
>>
>>1249535
Jesus christ, please fucking read the OP that you're replying to before you throw in your useless 2 cents.

I asked advice on marketing companies that specialize in community manipulation and I receive a bunch of useless replies by smart ass dick heads like yourself who tell me nothing useful and have absolutely no clue what they're even talking about.

I've really got to stop posting here. Not even joking. It's obviously a mistake to expect any useful advice from a bunch of clueless NEETs who probably have no business experience between them. Maybe /biz/ should be renamed to autismbux investing so people working in small business and finance don't mistakingly come here and have to deal with moronic faggots like yourself.
>>
>>1250242
You asked /biz/ for companies who "specialize in professional shilling" and wanted a serious response? Topkek. Just kys.
>>
>>1249356
called guerilla marketing here
there are agencies they hire students and other undesireables for cheap and make them post a 1000 shitposts a day and document it.
>>
>>1250242
they sign non disclosure they cant admit or link you any companies, and biz is 90% shills 10% neets asking for spoonfeeding
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.