[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to be a multi-millionaire without being a sociopath
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Is it possible to be a multi-millionaire without being a sociopath to at least some degree?
>>
>>1248978
You don't get to the top by being a pushover. That's for sure.
>>
>>1248982
>pushover
exaclty my problem with this game, today people will treat a helpful, friendly not power-hungry guy as a pushover - he will starve, while the obnoxious alpha male runs around dominating every fucking corner of the world. I want the next capsule to the BD+20 2457 b or any exoplanet for that matter.

It's not rational to waste all energy on running around telling and yelling who is the boss but people still do. Our societies are weak and wasteful, because we loose much energy in fights over bullshit. That fucking fight alone costs millions of peoples live.

And all, because, we'll if there's going to be a pushover, that will certainly not be me. Push.
>>
>>1248978

No

Never met a highly successful person that wasn't an SOB on some level.

/Thread
>>
>>1250290
you are a pushover
>>
You don't need to be a sociopath. That's ridiculous.
You just need to start solving problems other peoples problems. That's what business is.
>>
>>1248978
Lol.
All I did was get married.
>>
>>1250290
>I want the next capsule to the BD+20 2457 b or any exoplanet for that matter.

Even there ayylmaos will own your ass, because you are just too weak.
>>
>>1248982
>You don't get to the top by being a pushover
Some of us are ready to pushover others to tend the meek though.

Because of stupid people picking on the poor.

The poor are poor because they don't have the brains. Help them.
>>
>>1252128
Post Boipucci.
>>
>>1252190
Ok, but post vid of you licking Bernie Sanders' balls first.
>>
>>1248978
>Is it possible to be a multi-millionaire without being a sociopath
Ye-
> to at least some degree?
No
>>
>>1252050
/thread
>>
> 2016
> thinking that it takes some special magical genius sociopath to become a millionaire

Try living in SF, NY, silicon valley. Average homes are 900k+.

A 'middle class' 2 worker family net is worth a million+.

Being a millionaire is literally middle class for some of us.
>>
>>1250380
Welp, its great being a lunatic

>self aware
>>
>>1248982
Depends on the industry. The most successful people suck the clients dick and are Nazis to their coworkers & employees.
>>
>>1248982
You don't have to be a cunt either, being "nice" worked for me and I know some who tried to be alpha as fuck and ended up looking like complete ass hats and failed miserably.
>>
>>1252038

lmao
>>
File: GOD BLESS AMERICA.jpg (451 KB, 1748x1816) Image search: [Google]
GOD BLESS AMERICA.jpg
451 KB, 1748x1816
>>1250290

You sound like a fag.

In a pack of monkeys (or apes, who gives a fuck), if no leader has been clearly established, then the pack descends into chaos and anarchy.

Is that what you want?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.