[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Online Business Courses That Aren't Scams?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: alex-becker-seo-scam.png (425 KB, 578x471) Image search: [Google]
alex-becker-seo-scam.png
425 KB, 578x471
Hey /biz/

What is, in your opinion, the best online business course money can buy and that isn't a scam.
>>
>>1248951
They're all scams.
Their business is selling you a course.
>>
>>1248951
Why would anyone teach you how to run a business when if they knew how they would run one themselves?
>>
File: tailopez1.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
tailopez1.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
>>1248956
Fuck...

Well, I was looking at this one because I myself want to start a clothing company. I have a lot of design experience but zero business experience/KNAWLEDGE:

http://www.lessons.biz/
>>
File: dan-thumbnail2.jpg (19 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
dan-thumbnail2.jpg
19 KB, 240x360
>>1248964
I essentially want to be the anti-Tapout of clothing lines. So I might as well learn how and what makes Tapout tick.
>>
>>1248951
>online business courses
Google "open Yale courses"

Unless you're gonna use a degree to apply for jobs you don't need to pay for anything. A degree is just a piece of paper saying you did something. If you want to learn this shit for your own will being and not for apeeve of paper, Just take advantage of the hundreds of hours of lectures and thousands of hours worth of free content to study through free online universities.
>>
>>1248964
if you're into design, I'd check out http://nathanbarry.com for a designer turned entrepreneur (he went from authoring ebooks on design & consulting to founding a software company)

I wouldn't pay for online business courses with the wealth of information out there for free

I've recently been interested in email marketing and found a solid company selling a course. will I buy the course? no, but I will opt in and check out the tactics from them & the people who support them

I'm interested in Facebook advertising as well. why buy a course when http://digitalmarketer.com has 40 something podcasts and counting on the subject

join the 'spi community' group on Facebook and ask away if you need help or more resources
http:smartpassiveincome.com (SPI) also has plenty of free resources
>>
File: 1456548530873.jpg (72 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1456548530873.jpg
72 KB, 500x501
>>1248974
Okay, this helps.

Feel free to provide any other resources that you think I could benefit from.

Books, other podcasts, etc.
>>
>>1248990
I have a thread about it here

>>1238710

it's best to just pick a website and dig in. I'm unfamiliar with clothing biz, but there are people in the spi group & caitlin bacher's love + money group (mostly women there) that could point you in the right direction

what kind of clothing are we talking
>>
>>1249032
Clothing that's more in this vein:
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/t-shirts-vests-2/items.aspx
>>
>>1249045
that's cool but even if your designs were legit it'd still be 100% about your marketing effort

I know Actual Pain has a magazine & they throw parties I think. Ronin Division might have a blog or something

things like courting social media influencers should be on your mind and you'd better invest in a camera and instagram skillz + model mayhem

if I were you I'd also learn to sew. there is a market for cheap, well cut pants (the kind that, when you hang them, the leg curls or bends. it creates aesthetic stacks in the leg). you cant find any for cheaper than $700 used

what is the pricepoint you're looking to sell at?
>>
All online courses/schools are scams.
>>
I think there is a lot of social / partying / networking back end that goes into anything that comes out of the industry in general

something like the temple of jawns or whatever seemed to have no marketing effort, but they had an extremely quality product (hence why you should learn to sew)

otherwise I hope ur not a shutin
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.