[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ETH Meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: ewww.gif (904 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
ewww.gif
904 KB, 427x240
So I got a few ETH a while ago at around 0.018, and while I could only afford to purchase a little over $50 worth, I figured the technology looked promising and whatnot, and that I'd like to be a part of it. Then I learned about the DAO, and would like to buy into that as well, but the wallet refuses to sync.

So, is this just a low energy memecoin designed to build hype and rob people, or is it actually legitimate? The fact that the latest version of the official wallet doesn't even sync, which is preventing me from buying into the DAO, really damages the credibility of Ethereum in my eyes.
>>
shady, scammy shit
never gonna be legit, yo.
nigganigganigganigganigganigganigganigga
>>
>>1248881
I'm golding my ETH long term. I think it will break its ATH in August. The tech is there man, just need to wait for the rest of humanity to catch up.
>>
>>1248881

Yet no one actually cares about your eyes and their credibility. You can't treat crypto currencies like a professional government regulated exchange. I mean seriously?

If you want a 99.999% non-risk investment, take your shet, go to a bank, and get that 1% a year.

If you want a moderate non-risk investment, take it, shove it in a blue chip, and get that 3% a year (not counting ups n' downs).

If you want an emotional investment based upon cramps, get into forex, and get that 100% or (-100%) a year (not counting tampons & ice cream).

If you want an investment that is based upon literally nothing, no one has any idea about (average joe), referred to as a ponzi scheme, has volatility that's only seen in penny stocks (but even those have some reasoning behind it), can make you a poor man on the streets in 1 sec to a richfag in 3 seconds, than maybe you should get into crypto currencies. If you decide to and want making a 0.01% chance of not loosing your shet, get into BTC and stay. Not saying you'll loose your shet in ETH, but this is the crypto world.

Your stupid to believe something that isn't government regulated is a feasible safe-bet solution to funding your dildo collection.

Faggot.
>>
File: TraitsOfMoney.png (194 KB, 660x393) Image search: [Google]
TraitsOfMoney.png
194 KB, 660x393
>>1249021
>government cuck spotted
Everything that isn't Bitcoin is shit, and it's only use is to make more Bitcoin. Everything is dead but Bitcoin, everything is a lie and unstable but Bitcoin. Welcome to the real world, Neo.
>>
>>1248881
lulwut? Syncs fine for me, open up your firewall ports fgt. Other than that - yeah ETH is mostly speculation, throw your beer money on it.
>>
>>1249778
Bitcuck cope.
>>
>>1248976
>long term

Translation:
>I'm an idiot with no clue, but have to justify my stupid decisions somehow

And how long this "long" term is supposed to be? Year, two, ten? What is your selling point then?

Funny how all pump and dumper speculators quickly become "long term" when trend goes against them

pathetic
>>
>>1249812
cope
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.