[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Business ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_1240.jpg (962 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1240.jpg
962 KB, 2448x3264
Basically I though, why not share and discuss some weird, good, crazy, innovative, creative, shitty, funny, brilliant business ideas?
>>
Yeah, why not? Ok i'll go first! A thing that turns all GOOD ideas that have potential to make millions into stars, lets see if it works guys!
***** *** *** ** ***** * **** ******* ** *** **** *** ******** **** ** *** *********** ***** ** **** **** ****** ****.
>>
File: predict.png (8 KB, 515x101) Image search: [Google]
predict.png
8 KB, 515x101
A website that's like an extension of some of these small user based prediction things. Lets you make predictions and see different stats like what people with the most previous success have predicted. You can also set predictions for events like market crashes too. I want to add an area to shitpost about each stock/event as well.
>>
>>1248789
http://predictionbook.com/
>>
I was thinking of starting a pasta store. I would only sell dry pasta of the highest quality. I've been researching different pasta qualities from Italy. The best pasta would go for about $200 for a 300g pack. I would only need 5 customers a day to pay rent and salary for myself
>>
date coaching

I'd sell group coaching for relatively cheap but enough that makes me $4k/m once we get out of the cheaper beta (in which I'll be perfecting lectures and building an audience etc etc basically perfecting and defining the course)

some lectures get made into blog posts, others get saved weekly and posted on vimeo (unlisted) for my email group

when it comes down to it the group would basically be a cheaper, modern men's alternative to therapy
>>
>>1248938
you'd do well also selling online with a good blog and supplementary podcast
>>
File: 1264646932453.jpg (19 KB, 525x358) Image search: [Google]
1264646932453.jpg
19 KB, 525x358
>>1248825
>http://predictionbook.com/
every time :<
>>
I work in a hospital lab and I've played around with the idea of opening up my own lab and having a membership program where you pay a lump sum to receive blood work twice a year with lots of screening tests. I'd market it as a health screen ("know your health!" "Know your body!"). Then I'd contact local endocrinologists and doctors and get them to pay me in advertising so that when invariably some dude comes in with low testosterone, I can recommend him some endocrinologist fuck who's paying me to get him business.

The initial startup cost is fucking nuts but the barrier to entry is high (need to be certified like I am) and since I can run all the tests myself, labor cost is low. Only problem is competing with big fucks like Quest
>>
Buy a bunch of goats and rent them out to clear weeds
>>
>>1248991
Nice. Friend of mine used to actually breed nearly 120 rabbits to skin them, make little charms, etc to sell online and in flea markets. He also saved money by eating the rabbits he skinned.

Only reason he stopped was because he had to move for a new job and didn't have the space for all the bunnies. It made him enough money to buy a pretty nice car.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.