[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not trolling or anything, but why do you people want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: thinking1.jpg (15 KB, 591x603) Image search: [Google]
thinking1.jpg
15 KB, 591x603
I'm not trolling or anything, but why do you people want to get rich so badly? Why not have just enough to get by? Why be greedy?
>>
>>1248039
some people dream more daring dreams than the average poorfag.
>>
>>1248039
You can have anything with money.
LITERALLY ANYTHNING. I CAN BUY YOUR WHORE MOTHER. IF I WANT TO BY BUYING A NOT-SO-INTELLIGENT ROBOT AI WHICH LOOKS LIKE A HUMAN AND SHOVING MY SAUSAGE UP BY THAT ROBOT ASS.
Just because I want to.
>>
>>1248039

possibilities.

if you get just enough to get by, what do you do is something goes wrong?
>>
>>1248050
Then I'd have money for if something goes wrong. But just having money just to be greedy - why?
>>
File: tsihi.jpg (304 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
tsihi.jpg
304 KB, 1200x800
>>1248039
Basically money = more free time, less stress about anything. but that's about it. you still go to the same mcdonalds and grocery store, drive same quality cars, live in pretty much same quality apartments as everybody else lol
>>
>>1248054

Enough to buy a new car if needed? enough money to quit your job in case it becomes shit? Enough to move states it breaks out? Enough to relocate all your family?

At some point you have to be rich to have just "enough"
>>
>>1248039
Because most of this board are virgins from /r9k/ who want to compensate for the fact that nobody has and will ever love them.
>>
>>1248039
I don't think most of us here want to be in the 1% necessarily, we just want some fuck you money and to multiply our savings to spend on whatever.

For example I recently discovered that after working my /biz/ magic for 6 months I could now reasonably afford a roundtrip ticket and 28 (twenty-eight) nights in a 5 star hotel in Tokyo this fall. I'm probably not going because I'd have to watch my expenses and won't enjoy the vacation as much, but I can save up even more so I won't have to burn a hole into my bank account when I go next year.
>>
This is a really dumb question.
>>
>>1248039
it is fun like getting a high score
>>
>>1248039
Some people are content driving a honda civic to work and coming home to a simple house with 2 kids and a wife. I want to ride jets and snort coke off hookers asses. Different goals for different people who want different things.
>>
>>1248039
"rich" is all a matter of perspective; to someone who makes $30k/year, a million dollars would make someone rich in their mind, but to a billionaire, a million dollars is what he spends annually on haircuts.

Personally I have a goal in mind for my ideal life, as i think most of us do. Sharing a house with 3 strangers is not my ideal life so i want to make more money than what would force me to live like that, but I am also not interested in living in a hollywood mansion, would have no use for more than 2 or 3 cars, etc.

Set a life goal, decide what you need to do to achieve that goal, and then do it.
>>
Because if you have money you don't need to work.
>>
>>1248123
>if you have money you don't need to work.
it's more like you work on your own terms
>>
>>1248039
Money, while not the most important thing in life, is at least in the top 5 or 10. Financial security makes life a lot easier.
>>
Mainly so I can work on my own projects 8 hours a day instead of working for someone else.
>>
File: 200908_loadsa_figures2.jpg (222 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
200908_loadsa_figures2.jpg
222 KB, 800x450
i want to get rich is because the more you make, the less likely you'll be cucked by your wife. Im guessing women like money so much is because they can buy some dresses or a new car. But the only reason they would want that stuff is so they can go on dates, with other men. never ending cycle of cuckoldry.

I only want to be rich, so I can have a giant supply of anime figurines and charity.
>>
To me money is the ultimate way to keep score at "life". So just like scoring more points than the other team in sports makes me happy, so does having more money than other people.
>>
>>1248430
I can't even imagine how long it would take to dust all that shit. Who the fuck would even want all pussy repellent in their house.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.