[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on Dave Ramsey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: aZK8Kfph_400x400.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
aZK8Kfph_400x400.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
What're your thoughts on Dave Ramsey?
>>
>>1247873
Good place to start for most people.
>>
He explains stuff well to normies. My grandma won't shut up about him
>>
Good basic 101 personal finance for plebs and trailer trash, but it's still nothing but shilling.

Look up his ELP program and you'll see what I mean. It's essentially businesses paying him for his sponsor, so they can push managed high fee mutual funds on people.

I actually used to love his radio show when I was younger, but now I don't have the patience to listen to glorified advertisements, aka everything every financial guru says.
>>
>Says you can get a 12% annual return
>Tells people to withdraw 8% from their retirement annually
>Says not to invest in bonds
What a fucking hack.
>>
I used to think it was stupid but I followed his advice of cutting up ur cards and I spend less money now.

I just take my money out for the day. After the bank closes, I can't get anymore money, so there's no issue of going out and splurging on a night on the town or some retarded shit like that.
>>
>>1247873
Hack
>>
He has a Michelin 3-star restaurant and Hell's Kitchen and his TV shows were pretty entertaining, would say 9/10 businessman.
>>
>>1247873
Advice for the lowest common denominator. If you had common sense you wouldn't need his help in the first place. His show is for people who have no concept of interest or repaying debt. It is amusing to listen to because of the complete dummies who call in. Like other posters said he is only in it to make himself rich shilling for others.
>>
>>1247873

Nigga is bald.
>>
BASED
A
S
E
D

Took a personal finance class as a senior in high school and all we did was watch the dude's videos. Learned a lot of stuff, got me inspired to start a retirement account and pursue finance.
>>
>>1247873
why does he have to sound so fucking gay?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.