[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have absolutely no credit. 23 years old and I'm tired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 602x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 602x426
I have absolutely no credit. 23 years old and I'm tired of being a piece of shit.

I finally have a decent paying job enough to move out the problem is I have no credit.

How do I establish credit? What are the best steps to getting a high score?
>>
i was in the exact same boat as you

get your parents to add you as an authorized user on one of their credit cards, then apply for the card you actually want as soon as their card shows up on your credit karma

thats what worked for me
>>
>>1247658
This guy >>1247698 is right. Also, if you can't do this get an entry level low interest card and pay it off every month.
>>
>>1247658
>I have absolutely no credit. 23 years old
i'm 36 and i don't have any either.
i have savings and investments i don't get the hype about this credit thing.
>>
>>1247658

you should shit on them, you should find a way to go without that piece of fucking shit. you amerifags are the worst slaves ever, you don't fucking say a thing when they give you a fucking credit score like some farm beast. while at the same time doing some 2008 subprime bullshit. what about those people credit. was it useless for the banks to not give out loans because of bad credit?

fuck them in the ass deeply, as deep as you can.

Also, stop a fucking rebellion for ATM fees you deepshits, how can u accept that is beyond me
>>
>>1247711
again i was exactly the same
1. your debit card is already visa or mastercard, theyve got you tracked either way
2. you dont have a line of unsecured credit available to you immediately at all times
3. you arent reducing the cost of goods through cash back
4. its their money not yours, so its more secure no matter what
>>
>>1247698
>>1247709
Thanks guys. I'm looking into those now. I was going to try and apply for a chase credit card, but I was told by my boss that those are hard to get even with established credit.

How long does it usually take to start getting approved with little to no hassle?
>>
Get a student credit card.
>>
>>1247761
>1. your debit card is already visa or mastercard, theyve got you tracked either way
well my usual mo is to get the money i spend that month from the atm on the first and then use cash. there are financial reasons for this other than my avoidance to be tracked.
>>
>>1247711
Do you still live with your parents? How does someone not have any credit at 36? How do you buy a house? With cash? Even renters generally have to go through a credit check
>>
>>1247965
>Do you still live with your parents? How does someone not have any credit at 36? How do you buy a house? With cash? Even renters generally have to go through a credit check
well i live with my gf, we rent pay in cash i don't plan on ever buying a house to live in maybe as an investment if the conditions are right.
>>
File: 456754.jpg (496 KB, 1134x959) Image search: [Google]
456754.jpg
496 KB, 1134x959
What's the best credit card to start out with? I only slightly care about traveling rewards. I just want a credit company that's not a pain in the ass.

(Chase did that shady changing due dates shit years ago so I want to avoid them)
>>
>>1247897
i was declined for literally every single card that wasnt a bullshit secured card until my parents finally added me as an authorized user

if you have a blank file they will just refuse you always
>>
>>1248033
Yeah my file is blank ( I had a shifty medical bill that should have been covered but I just avoided that hassle of talking with insurance and paid that off).

My dad has good credit, my mom never has talked about finances with me so in not sure, but my best bet is to convince my dad to add me as an authorized user?

I looked into discover it and they seem to have a good transition into an unsecured card. But the APR on it is rather high
>>
How to choose a good credit card?

I'm 22, have a job, rent an apartment/have bills.

Credit is at 630 and never had a credit card/debt before.
>>
>>1248136
you can just not use the card he adds you to, the credit score will pop up on creditkarma overnight
>>
>>1247897
Registering to vote helps in the uk
. Don't know about there
>>
>>1248209
Nah not in the US
>>
>>1248165
That's good I wouldn't want to potentially damage my dads credit card because of any various of reasons like losing my job or forgetting a payment
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.