[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm considering running a mobile coffee chart, I havn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: CoffeeBike_Muenchen.jpg (390 KB, 1000x741) Image search: [Google]
CoffeeBike_Muenchen.jpg
390 KB, 1000x741
I'm considering running a mobile coffee chart, I havn't seen any so far in my country (Poland).
You don't have to pay for rent or maintenance which you normally do if you run a coffeshop, so the cost of making one coffee is around 0.25$ and you can sell it for 1$ (which is still much lower than in a normal coffeshop).
Have you ever seen something like this? Do you think it was successful?
>>
>>1247559
don't sell for less than a normal coffeeshop. sell for more.
the combination of highprice and shop novelty will make the coffee taste way better.
>>
>>1247559
Now are you supposed to steer that thing? Isn't everything going to fall off?
>>
>>1248558
the cart pivots a bit on the front
>>
>>1247559

>Have you ever seen something like this?

Yes, they don't really sell to common people on the street since most people in my town aren't hipsters and buy their coffe at the convenience store. They usually sell only at "alternative art" events. If you try this, don't think of it as a full time thing just yet.

>Do you think it was successful?

Depends, are you good with marketing? Are you hansome, alternative-looking or female?
Realize these kind of bussiness are basically 90% marketing, since they usually sell at a much higher price, sell "specialty" cofee and "brand". If you ever try this, first build up momentum with a good ad campaign. If you see no response, you can pull out and lose very little.
>>
I believe you will still need permits to sell on the street and a food handlers license.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.