[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: rich-dad-poor-dad.jpg (93 KB, 853x1308) Image search: [Google]
rich-dad-poor-dad.jpg
93 KB, 853x1308
Choose one book you wish you would've read when you were 21
>>
>>1247454
Really?
>>
>>1247451
pls stop shilling here. tick tock like the clockwork
Kiyosaki goes on biz
to shill his shitty book
where the accounting makes no sense
and all the chapters are shit
pls leave biz
you asian gook shill
>>
>>1247451

Robert Pirsig - Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Not if you want to learn about business though
>>
>>1247477
this the entire point the book makes fits on half a a page it's suffering to read that shit and full of retarded statements. kiyosaki should stick to his real estate games and leave books to people that know how to write.
>>
>>1247493
>Not if you want to learn about business though

Then what is this book good for?
>>
>>1247493
i read that book when i was 16
fuck that book
>>
this book would of change my life when I was a kid.

I read it when I was 27 tho but a rush of unfortunate events happened afterwords and I am stuck on second gear.

hopefully I can come out of it
>>
>>1247451
A blatant compilation of superficial platitudes based on wrong premises. I regret the £11 I payed for it every single day.
Open to decent suggestions, though.
>>
>>1247451
>Rich Dad - Poor Dad

One of the best books in the world. I wouldnt have reached my goal of 200k net worth by 25 if it wasnt for that one.
>>
>>1248238
Literally all it says is to invest your money in assets that grow in value. That's it. Good on you if that gold nugget made you rich.
>>
>>1248246
Well it sure is a must read! That one and the Art of the deal
>>
Intelligent Investor
>>
>>1248246
no it says this:
-poor people are fucking stupid because they work for money instead of letting their $480k work for them.
-your house is not an asset but a liability
-rich people don't get taxed it's the poor cucks thing
>>
Richest Man in Babylon is a great book for basic saving skills.
>>
>>1248389
this..

i actually prefer it to Rich Dad.. which i felt was a shameless self promotion. "durr hurr, i got lucky.. got hired by my millionaire friend's dad"
>>
>>1248201
I'm 19, will it work?
>>
>>1247451
I read this book when I was 19.
>>
>>1248375
This.

/thread
>>
>>1248389
Negative. Early retirement extreme
>>
>>1247451

The Game. Hell I wish I had read The Game at 16.

People who dismiss it as PUA garbage have never read it. He ends up shitting on PUA's by the end.

He just nails some of the basic elements of male and female psychology.
>>
>>1247493
Calm down, Phil
>>
File: Quran.png (3 MB, 1712x1408) Image search: [Google]
Quran.png
3 MB, 1712x1408
>>1247451
>>
>>1247451
I'm 19, can /bid/ give me book recommendation? I'd prefer book with audio books version because I like listening to soft reads before I go to sleep.
>>
File: 1413638306484.jpg (386 KB, 1939x1384) Image search: [Google]
1413638306484.jpg
386 KB, 1939x1384
>>1248904
>>
I'm 21 and don't read no Jew written books I'm my own man
>>
snowball that warren buffett book by the bitch author

the nigga talks about if you were 16 and given a car and you could have any car and it was the only car you'd ever own, how would you treat that car?

well nigga thats what you got with your body

so treat that nigga body good

#uncircumsizeddicks
>>
>>1247451
> Think and Grow Rich
> How to Win Friends and Influence People
> The Power of Habit

Also wish I'd discovered meditation and nicotine sooner.
>>
>>1248992
I listened to the win friends one but I think it just kind of makes you generalize and overanalyze all social situations. Also vapes are gay
>>
>>1249010
You need not overanalyze, just establish a few guidelines for interaction and try to be mindful of them when engaging with people.

>muh gay vapes

It helps me focus better, so I don't give a damn about stigma.
>>
I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.