[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a passive income stream considered the same as a pension?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: .jpg (63 KB, 506x405) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
63 KB, 506x405
Is a passive income stream considered the same as a pension? if I want to live abroad and they have a retirement visa where you need 1500 a month pension would my passive income be a substitute for that. I have no pension.
>>
No it is not. Nice anime girl by the way.
>>
>>1247378
so what do i do if i want a visa
>>
>>1247386
Fuck if I know. All I know is that the government has strict definitions of what a pension is. Talk to a real investment manager, see if some sort of annuity would work.
>>
>>1247374
Depends on the source of income and your income stability.

If you are sitting on $2M and are living off the interest, they'd probably consider an exception. If your income is predicated upon the value of an illiquid asset (housing/real estate, business in a foreign country, grandma's trust, etc.),is going to be a tougher sell.
>>
>>1247374
Typically you would find an annuity that they would accept as a pension, and buy it.
>>
Could at least say the country, Indonesia?

There's plenty of other tropical countries with retirement visas. Check out the Philippines or Ecuador. They don't even need monthy income, just put 30k in a bank account.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.